Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2011-01-31, 7:38pm

OK, one more from me. The dirty martini kind of did that green thing today...you know the line thing most greens do? I thought it was immune to that but I guess not. It's not really pronounced the way some greens get but still...
Oh and Cynthia? How the heck do you do these?!? When this was getting finished I was shaking like a teeny bopper at a Justin Beiber concert. And an hour of prep (off mandrel leaves and stuff) and an hour to make it! I just don't know how the heck you could do a triple!!!
So anyway, I tried the Greenman thing. No torch for me for about 3 weeks and had to get this idea outta my brain until I get back. I'm not quite but almost happy with him. I had some eye issues again and you can tell I'm not brave enough to cover up the eyes with cheeks yet. lol
Front and back

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-02-01, 4:17am
thecoralcat

Location: Upstate South Carolina about 20 minutes south of Asheville, NC

Rebecca that Greenkeeper is Fabo!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Victorian Style Floral available now!

NEW TUTORIAL!
Joan - Ancient Creator of Unique Disasters in glass!
Old 2011-02-01, 8:36am

I love the leaf hat. That is a great addition. Yup, the addition lines. That is the problem with the face colors too. Mostly every color leaves addition marks. Ok Rebecca, suck it up and cover the eyes. That's my most unfavorite part of the whole thing. I have been known to dance wildly at the torch too. I'm sure it looks really cute. Good thing I torch ALONE! Oh, that's some perfect eye liner.

Old 2011-02-06, 2:40pm
Beadmaking.nl

Wow, I am a fan from this tutorial, but this lady is even more fantastic!
Great job Rebecca!

Old 2011-02-07, 8:38pm

Rebecca= I love the green keeper!!
Old 2011-02-09, 1:35pm

Thanks everyone! Looks like I may get some torch time after all for the next week. Yay!
I made the Greenman into a key chain. It's about the size of a cannonball so that's one key that won't get lost. lol

Old 2011-03-11, 9:14am

here are my first trys, i didnt realize, i had to make it a lot bigger, still working on the face, it seems to want to droop to left, i want bigger lips, but they are so fun to make. not sure how to crop pics yet, or take them for that matter oops.
Old 2011-03-11, 8:35pm

Janice, the look great. I really love the one on the top left. His face is great and the eyebrows are perfect. Nice job!