Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2010-05-16, 9:02pm

Default I'm gonna ask it, Best online web site development and hosting, Pappa Shop???? Where?

Old 2010-05-16, 9:29pm
I like to play with fire!

I just did mine through pappashop, found them very helpful, they have tutorials on their site, and have lots of nice templates too..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SALE SALE SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Old 2010-05-16, 10:17pm

Thank you, I have been impressed with what I see coming out of there.
Old 2010-05-25, 10:56pm

I just opened a site myself with Pappa Shop. They not only have easy tutorial and lots of nice templates but they also have great support.

Old 2010-05-28, 8:49am
Heart of Flame

Ohhh, this is the same question I came on here to ask!! Thanks for beating me to the punch - I'm gonna check out Pappa Shop!
Old 2010-05-28, 10:47am
Cats & Glass!

I do websites - reasonably and charge minimal hosting every month. You have a huge amount of control over your site when you want it and my help when you don't.

Before you go with Pappa Shop (or any host/designer) get a lot of opinions and maybe do a search here. PS have come up recently in conversation (although it may have been in the Bathroom and may have been flushed).

Janelle

Ebay -
Etsy -
Blog -
Old 2010-05-29, 3:51pm
ManBearPig

I know a guy who does web sites. He's looking for a job right now, so he just may cut you a deal....