Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Old 2011-05-31, 1:16pm
Frustrated Artist

Default Lucky Lincoln Penny Pendants How-to

http://www.etsy.com/listing/75119708...ndant-tutorial
Lucky Lincoln Penny Pendants are a great low cost/low price item to add to your next show. They are a perfect item to catch the tween’s and teen’s attention and give them a reason to stop at your booth. While they are searching for the perfect charm, you have time to upsell your other items to their parents.

Super Easy and these take very little actual work time. I have included a quick easy way to display them. I hope you enjoy making and selling these as much as I do.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/75119708...ndant-tutorial

FYI: As long as I have this cast on, I have decided to write a series of tutorials on some of the non-glassy things I do. Please check my Etsy often for new exciting tutorials.
Thank you
D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-05-31, 1:32pm
I speak Murrini!

Ooooo, neat!

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2011-05-31, 6:36pm
Frustrated Artist

Thanks DeAnne! The kids here really love them. I made some special for them with things they love and they wear them constantly.

Old 2011-06-10, 8:58pm
Senior Moment

Looks cool!!! Just ordered...

Nortel Mega Minor w/ EX 15 Oxy Con

Old 2011-06-11, 7:17am
Companion

Those look nice! Do you mind asking what's required for making? any special tools or stuff?
Don't you cry no more
Old 2011-06-12, 3:08am
Frustrated Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffi View Post
Those look nice! Do you mind asking what's required for making? any special tools or stuff?
Steffi, there are no special tools needed. And if you dont like using a drill, you can always attach a bail if you like.

Old 2011-06-12, 3:08am
Frustrated Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellavistaglass View Post
looks cool!!! Just ordered...
thanks patricia!!!!!!!!!!

Old 2011-06-17, 8:08pm
Wild at Heart!

Hi
I Was just wondering how long you've been making these??

??

Last edited by KristiB; 2011-06-17 at 9:40pm.
Old 2011-06-18, 12:24am
Frustrated Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristiB View Post
Hi
I Was just wondering how long you've been making these??
God, who knows. The first time I saw them was years ago at a Girl Scout event with Evil. They didn't drill holes in them of course, they put a loop into the resin to hang them by. It was about the same time as putting the images in the bottle caps became popular.