Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2012-02-17, 8:24am
Jacqueline Parkes

Default Cattwalk

Has anyone had contact with her lately? I am trying to reach her. thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2012-02-17, 9:13am
Salt Box Beads

Did you try her numbers? I am sure you did but I will list them anyway and hopefully one is a msg. phone. (973)398-7390 office or (843)834-1229
Old 2012-02-17, 9:31am

Last I heard she'd purchased a large victorian home in Mo. and was remodeling it. I'd try her phone numbers. CC2

Old 2012-02-18, 6:08am
Jacqueline Parkes

Okay thanks

Old 2012-02-19, 11:42am
Jacqueline Parkes

One number is out of service, the other will not let me leave a message. Anyone speak to her in the last week or so?

Old 2012-02-19, 5:26pm
Master Procrastinator

Did you try PM'ing or e-mailing her? I was PM'ing with her a week or so ago. It's also a holiday weekend so she could be on vacation.

Old 2012-02-23, 6:14pm
Jacqueline Parkes

I am officially worried about her. No word from her still. This is not like her. I hope she is ok.

Old 2012-02-23, 7:12pm

She recently was responding in the garage sale. See msy thread.....

Old 2012-02-27, 9:42pm
Mom to 20 paws

Just to let everyone know I placed an order with Cat yesterday and she wrote me an email that she sent it out today . So keep ordering all is well.

Etsy jewelry-

AAA Gemstone Beads Etsy-