Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2009-06-08, 5:46am
ManBearPig

Default Anyone need a FREE web site design?

As some of you know, I'm branching out on my own in the business world. One of my ventures is web site design. I've actually been doing it for the better part of 10 years, but not as a profession. However, now that I'm actually going to be doing it for a living, I need to get some sites done to have a portfolio of work for potential customers to see.

So, in order to do that, I'm offering a FREE web site design to the first 5 people that post in this thread. Once you post here, e-mail me at chad@cosmo-graphics.com. Don't e-mail me until you post here. Post first so that the number is limited to 5, and I don't have tons of people e-mailing me that I have to turn away.

Included in this offer is a complete design from the ground up. I can work with ideas you have or come up with something on my own. I can also do a redesign of your current site. Once the site is done, I can either upload the site to your domain, or send you the site files to have you upload them yourself. 6 months worth of unlimited updates are also included.

Hosting is not included (however, if you need hosting we can work that out). This offer does not include any e-commerce software (aside from PayPal shopping). Again, though, if you need a shopping cart, we can work that out too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-06-08, 5:50am
Flaming Redhead!

Wow! What a nice offer! And yep, I'd love for my site to get a makeover...I know just enough HTML to get myself into trouble...

A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness.
- John Keats
Old 2009-06-08, 6:16am
Dichro Addict

I would love a little update to my site. This is very generous of you!

Old 2009-06-08, 6:45am

My website needs an update and I am completely out of ideas. This is a very generous offer from you!

~
~
~

Old 2009-06-08, 6:47am
I fart diamonds

Oh! Me!

Old 2009-06-08, 6:53am
Living out Loud

I DON'T HAVE A WEBSITE, but I want one. Can you help me?

Thanks.

Old 2009-06-08, 7:01am

How about six? Me, me, me!!

"It is easier to perceive error than to find truth, for the former lies on the surface and is easily seen, while the latter lies in the depth, where few are willing to search for it." Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth

My Blog
Old 2009-06-08, 7:12am
Creatrixie

Wow, that's really cool and generous, Cosmo!
Congratulations to the first 5 posters!

~Mary

There's always something new to learn!
COE 104
Old 2009-06-08, 8:42am

I noticed that some of the replies already had websites, so do they count???? If not, I would love to have you do a website for me. My SIL was supposed to do one for me, but never got around to it. LOL

Shirley
Old 2009-06-08, 9:25am
ManBearPig

They count. Whether it be redesigns or from scratch.

However, with the response I've been getting, I'm thinking about doing a special "introductory price" when I finally get up and running. That won't be right away though.

Old 2009-06-08, 9:41am

well If you do an intorductory price put me on a list. Thanks

Old 2009-06-08, 11:30am
T.J. made me do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad hatter View Post
well If you do an intorductory price put me on a list. Thanks
Ditto!!

Julie
Old 2009-06-08, 11:36am

Good luck with this Cosmo, and congrats to the folks that signed up!!!
Old 2009-06-08, 11:45am
I'm not Barbie.

wish I'd seen this sooner, mine needs an update. What a nice thing to do Cosmo!
Old 2009-06-08, 12:00pm
Does my glass look 2 big?

I'd love to get my stained glass site redesigned!
Wouldn't mind having a lampwork site either!

Just saying... for when you start your introductory price deal!

Old 2009-06-08, 12:08pm
Happy Beadmaker!

Wish I'd seen this sooner, mine needs an update. Would love to have a format that I can update myself!

Thanks!
Lea

~
~
~
Old 2009-06-08, 6:08pm

Talking Intro

Cosmo,
I maybe interested in the intro pricing. I have nothing yet so it would be from the ground up.
Have been looking at hosts
MarieAnn
Old 2009-06-08, 7:33pm

Me too. Starting from scratch.
Old 2009-06-09, 5:44am
ManBearPig

I'll have pricing available soon. I'm teaching a class next weekend so it probably won't be until I get back from that, but by July 1. That way I should have all my business stuff in order before I "officially" go into business.

Old 2009-06-09, 3:27pm

Thanks for the update
Old 2009-06-10, 5:10pm
Bead Obsessed

I also have a website but would LOVE an auction template designed. If you decide to do that let me know!

Old 2009-06-11, 10:13pm

Cosmo ~ I don't have a website but think it's about time! As soon as you are ready to begin business, let me know. Thanks!!

Old 2009-06-12, 1:58pm
Feuer,Flamme and Tattoo's

If you ever want to deal with someone who has no idea about computers, let me know.
Thanks Katja
Old 2009-06-12, 5:11pm
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutti-frutti View Post
If you ever want to deal with someone who has no idea about computers, let me know.
Thanks Katja
Honestly, a lot of times it's easier to deal with someone who doesn't know much about it. That way I can just say "trust me"....

Old 2009-06-12, 5:24pm
N2Beadz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
Honestly, a lot of times it's easier to deal with someone who doesn't know much about it. That way I can just say "trust me"....
That works for me!

Put me on the list of interested from the ground up.

Old 2009-06-14, 7:38pm
Dildo Kween!

Chad I really need creative help with mine. I never win anything but if you could give me a price for graphics and template that would be fabulous.

Heidi

My Tutorials have been FREE since 2001

Old 2009-06-15, 6:24am
ManBearPig

I'm checking on the eBay templates. I've never actually created one, but from what I've seen they aren't too different from regular web sites. So, I should be able to offer them as well...

Old 2009-06-15, 8:51pm

I need one badly tried to do it myself no time and a little bit to technical for me at this time so if you are still offering me me me please!
Old 2009-06-16, 6:05am
ManBearPig

After all the response I've received, I'll definitely be offering services to the people of this site (and the world in general) very shortly. I want to finish up the initial 5 that I offered to do, and get through a couple classes I'm teaching, and then I'll make an "official" announcement with prices and all that. Look for that early-mid July...

Old 2009-06-23, 5:36pm
Cali4nia baby

Let me know, also ! Sounds great to help out a fellow LE denizen too