Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-27, 3:50pm
Flame On!

Default Unlimited Oxygen makes the Ridicu-list!!

The best way for potential customers to make an informed decision is to hear the experiences that others have had. Here is mine. On December 10, 2012, I called Unlimited Oxygen and placed an order. The woman on the phone was very friendly, gladly took my credit card, (not able to use my AmX), and cheerfully told me the unit would ship within 4 weeks. I'm excited, but was a little amazed at the possible 4 week wait time. Ok, so I wait. Sometime towards the end of the month, I get my Visa statement, and see that I was charged for the unit on 12/10/12. I REALLY thought she told me they would charge my card when the unit shipped. So, I decide to get on LE and see what others have to say about this company. Surprise. They are re-known for 8 week and longer ship times, but whenever anyone makes a disgruntled post, defenders jump in and say how great Jack is, excellent customer service, if you don't want to wait, pay double other places, etc. I also read a post where a gentleman had been waiting for an extraordinarily long time, had a death in his family(his Mother) and called to get a refund, and was refused, they shipped his order the next day and he was on LE trying to re-sell the units because he needed the money for the TRAGEDY he was going through. Ok, with untold numbers of people waiting BIZARRE lengths of time, his units could have easily been passed on to the next in line. So to the claims of amazing customer service, I'd say just from that one tell tale incident, it's below anything I would ever want to deal with. That was disgusting. I called Unlimited Oxygen the first week in January to inquire if my unit that I had been charged for would make the 4 week deadline." Um, who are you, hon?" the lady asked. Gave my name. "Oh, we're really swamped!!! It will be a few more weeks!" How many? 2, I was told. Why was my card charged? We have to buy supplies.
Today is January 27th. I haven't heard from Unlimited Oxygen, and I still haven't received my unit. If I conducted business this way, I would have no business. The claims of how great they are, how much cheaper they are, etc. really are ridiculous. Being backed up and popular is wonderful! You tell people the HONEST wait time, and you take their money when you ship their goods. Or, better yet, say "Due to the high demand of our units, we are unable to take your order today. We'll be happy to put you on our wait list and give you a call when we are able to serve you." Basically, I have given these people an interest free business loan. How Unlimited Oxygen is conducting business is not right, and had I investigated them before making that phone call, I would have taken my business and money elsewhere. For all the good-will and sympathy people have towards the owner, I cannot help but think of how little he had for the gentleman who lost his mother when he shoved those units on a truck, instead of passing them on to another long waiting customer and refunding his money. I'll have that same amount of sympathy in the morning when I make use of the information on the sticky post regarding FTC business practices, and file a formal complaint against Unlimited Oxygen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-01-27, 4:55pm
Queen Bee

I'm pretty sure it is illegal to charge a credit card the total price before it ships, at the very least highly unethical. I kind of think if you don't have enough business capital to make your products then you shouldn't be in business, but that's just me. And to take the money from a customer for 6 weeks and still not ship the product, well........ I've ordered from Jack and not had a problem, other that constantly trying to find out a ship date, but that was quite awhile ago. I too would be hesitant to purchase again due to all the bad mojo that's been around. I hope you get a resolution soon
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You can always call your credit card and tell them you have not received the product for which you were charged - they should be able to quickly process a refund.

Donna

Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Handmade Artist Lampwork Jewelry
Old 2013-01-27, 5:59pm

Default Unlimited Oxygen

Im sorry Leigh Anne. Your unit was ready, when you called last. As far as your other points, there is a lot to be considered. I am doing nothing ileagle or unethical. Over half of the small businesses do business on the orders taken and paid for. It would be good to have items in stock or to have enough money to build an item out-of-pocket for customers. Just about anything that is custom built, homes, bikes, cars, torches, jewelry, I can go on forever- requires some form of payment up front. I do have the option of partial payment or even no payment up front. You only have to ask. Jack

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
Old 2013-01-27, 6:05pm

Default Posted on another Forum because of the same complaint

Re: Unlimited Oxygen?

I am sorry Guys. You are right. I have a habit of estimating a completion time that just dont come about. Sometimes when I get a status check call, I really dont know how much longer it may take to complete an order. So I try to estimate the time frame. There are so many different vendors that I deal with that there is no way to really give a honest date. I am backordered on parts and other items almost weekly. I am also in competition for every used unit I buy. I use to be able to buy 50 retired units at a time, now most times just 5 or 10. I know it can be frustrating for my customers. Most understand, but the ones who wont wait, I have to juggle the schedule and find a way to deliver or chance a refund request. I have a plan that will catch me up at least to within 30 days. It is time to step it up. 3 Month wait is jsut too long. We are looking for investors to help us get a bigger building and buy larger amounts of parts and Zeolite and all the necessary items. This way we dont run out of stuff and we can keep a steady flow on our orders. I have a great relationship with my customers and I love what we do. I love that fact that I am working with the greatest community of artists anywhere. My hope and goal is to make it easier for people to order and recieve the oxy units

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-01-27, 7:25pm
Salt Box Beads

Quote:
I am doing nothing ileagle or unethical. Jack
I have no iron in this fire but rules are rules.

Yes you are according to this link doing something illegal Jack. You have to make good for the concentrator to be shipped within 30 days. If you can't do it you HAVE to get permission from the customer to extend the time, if they say no you HAVE to refund immediately.

Sorry but there are rules and I didn't even know them until now, I hope this clarifies things for buyers and sellers.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-01-27, 7:47pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
I have no iron in this fire but rules are rules.

Yes you are according to this link doing something illegal Jack. You have to make good for the concentrator to be shipped within 30 days. If you can't do it you HAVE to get permission from the customer to extend the time, if they say no you HAVE to refund immediately.

Sorry but there are rules and I didn't even know them until now, I hope this clarifies things for buyers and sellers.

Actually I don't think he is doing anything unethical if I'm reading this right because he stipulates the delay up front. The FTC's site says:

believing you can ship within 30 days of receipt of an order -- if you make no shipment representation or if the shipment representation is not clear and conspicuous.
I bolded the part that pertains to Jack. It's pretty clear on his site that there is a long wait:
PLEASE NOTE: SOME ORDERS CAN TAKE 8 TO 12 WEEKS. SOME ORDERS WILL BE MUCH LESS. WE WILL NOT GIVE REFUNDS BASED ON THE WAIT PERIOD. YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU BUY.

Old 2013-01-27, 7:48pm
Flame On!

Quote:
Im sorry Leigh Anne. Your unit was ready, when you called last. As far as your other points, there is a lot to be considered. I am doing nothing ileagle or unethical. Over half of the small businesses do business on the orders taken and paid for. It would be good to have items in stock or to have enough money to build an item out-of-pocket for customers. Just about anything that is custom built, homes, bikes, cars, torches, jewelry, I can go on forever- requires some form of payment up front. I do have the option of partial payment or even no payment up front. You only have to ask. Jack
Sir, if my unit was ready, which I was told it was not, it should have shipped. By your words here, you for whatever reason have not shipped an item that has been completed for over 3 weeks and paid for in full for almost 7. I don't really think that's the case and now I think you are, on top of it all, dishonest. As far as legal and ethical, I think delusional is a good fit. You might want to go right to the top of this section of LE and make yourself familiar with the Federal Trade Commission's rules which YOU are governed by and completely ignore. I doubt very seriously you will be ignoring them much longer. Let me take this opportunity to publicly tell you that I am no longer interested in your product. You have broken your contract of a shipment in 4 weeks, and broken the extensional 2 weeks per my last phone conversation. I am requesting a full refund. Please view this:

Business Guide to the FTC's Mail or Telephone Order Merchandise Rule

DIRECT QUOTE:

Why You Should Comply with the Rule

Merchants who violate the Rule can be sued by the FTC for injunctive relief, monetary civil penalties of up to $16,000 per violation (any time during the five years preceding the filing of the complaint), and consumer redress (any time during the three years preceding the filing of the complaint). When the mails are involved, the Postal Service also has authority to take action for problems such as non-delivery. State law enforcement agencies can take action for violating state consumer protection laws.

Apart from this, your failure to ship on time, or your failure to notify your customers promptly about delays and to obtain their consent to the delays, or your failure to make full and prompt refunds when your customers do not consent to delayed shipment, can adversely affect your business by discouraging repeat purchases. Accordingly, most businesses regard compliance with the Rule as simply good business practice.

Jack, you have the opportunity to use "simply good business practices" and promptly refund my money. From what I understand, you have quite a few people in line waiting for machines, and doing so will enable you to follow the "Rule" and complete another order in a timely (or more timely) fashion.
If you choose not to, I have the opportunity to see just what I can do with the FTC. I believe I saw something about fines for you, extra compensation for me, and Virginia has great consumer protection laws, that's another bonus.
Either way you choose, I will get my refund, and you may get a bit more than you bargained for. All in all, regardless of your reasoning and excuses, I feel as though you have sorely taken advantage of a small market, where there are few options, long enough. The minute I read that man's post about him asking you for a refund because he was in a crisis, and you refused, I lost all respect for you. He was entitled, by law, to a full refund, and you shafted a person when they could least afford it. Most people don't know the rules and regulations, and even some that do, don't take the steps required to enforce those rules and regulations. I am not in either of those categories.

Old 2013-01-27, 7:54pm
Flame On!

Quote:
Actually I don't think he is doing anything unethical if I'm reading this right because he stipulates the delay up front. The FTC's site says:

believing you can ship within 30 days of receipt of an order -- if you make no shipment representation or if the shipment representation is not clear and conspicuous.
I bolded the part that pertains to Jack. It's pretty clear on his site that there is a long wait:
PLEASE NOTE: SOME ORDERS CAN TAKE 8 TO 12 WEEKS. SOME ORDERS WILL BE MUCH LESS. WE WILL NOT GIVE REFUNDS BASED ON THE WAIT PERIOD. YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU BUY.
FYI At the time I made my purchase, there was no such disclaimer on his website. AND, I was explicitly told my unit would ship within 4 weeks.
I think it will be interesting to see what the FTC has to say. Really, their interpretation of this situation is the ONLY one that's relevant.

Old 2013-01-27, 8:08pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
FYI At the time I made my purchase, there was no such disclaimer on his website. AND, I was explicitly told my unit would ship within 4 weeks.
I think it will be interesting to see what the FTC has to say. Really, their interpretation of this situation is the ONLY one that's relevant.
Actually it was there. I checked his site back in October when I posted in this thread and it was there. You just missed it.

Old 2013-01-27, 8:10pm
Storm Queen

And if you use the wayback machine it shows it was there on Dec 1st.

Old 2013-01-27, 8:19pm
Flame On!

And really, the more I consider what he has decided to put on his website, it's pretty telling in and of itself. "YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU BUY"
How crass. Knowing the full picture, it seems to say "YOU ARE FORCED TO TAKE POSSESSION OF A UNIT NO MATTER HOW LONG I MAKE YOU WAIT WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT"
No wonder you can't use an American Express or Paypal. Ah, but Jack, not all banks are not created equal. Expect a Charge-back from mine, and prosecution if you charge for shipping.

Last edited by theglassattic; 2013-01-27 at 8:26pm.
Old 2013-01-27, 8:24pm
Flame On!

Amy, you seem to have a penchant for ambulance chasing Oxycon men, if my memory serves me correctly, ... and it does!

The last one lost the battle, and from what he says, his machine, lol! Jack will lose this battle as well. You can look that up in wayback!

Old 2013-01-27, 8:30pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Amy, you seem to have a penchant for ambulance chasing Oxycon men, if my memory serves me correctly, ... and it does!

The last one lost the battle, and from what he says, his machine, lol! Jack will lose this battle as well. You can look that up in wayback!
I'm not sure what you're referring to. If you looked at the thread I linked to I wasn't cheerleading for them. Maybe you would like to clue me in on what you're talking about. You can PM me.

Old 2013-01-27, 9:26pm
GLASS ADDICT

WOW!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2013-01-27, 9:50pm
Flame On!

The last Oxycon I tried to buy was a fiasco as well, and I posted my opinion, and you had much love and admiration for that shark, too. I don't even remember his name, some shady man up north. "Hobbysforus" Bought one, it broke 2 months later and he talked me into buying a bigger newer one, but sent a piece of crap with double the time he quoted on it. I called Amx, and they promptly retrieved my money, and he was told to provide a paid shipping label to retrieve his junk. It sat on my porch forever and then it was gone. By that time, the freaky vendor had been calling my home and leaving threatening messages on my voicemail, it was recorded, hello? A complete and total disaster, from start to finish. These people are accustomed to taking advantage of people and I am not the one that's going to deal with it on their terms. As for Unlimited Oxygen, they have extremely shady business practices, and now I'm just going to say it, Jack is full of crap, plain and simple. In one breath "I love my customers, on and on, and the next, screw you, no refunds." If he has so many people waiting for so long, there should be absolutely no problem for him to refund someone, just because they asked him too. As I said before, had I read all of the unhappy stories from "his beloved artists", I would have never purchased from him. His complaints on here don't come up on google, but WordPress and Meta Tags will fix that pretty quickly. His lack of respect for my time, money and intelligence, along with his disregard for decent business practices and assumption that he can take the public's money and then do whatever he feels like, how and when he feels like is disgusting. You know what? I'm not going to try and wreak havoc on Jack just because of me. When I got worried about the charge on my card, it was too late to call Unlimited, so i got on here. And the 2nd horror story about him I read was some guy trying to sell 2 units he hadn't EVEN RECEIVED yet, becase Jack forced a shipment something like 8 or so weeks after he paid and the DAY he called and asked him could he please just have his money, his Mom passes and he needed the money. I'm sitting there thinking, Oh My God, what kind of man? All of these people waiting on machines, ONE OF WHICH WAS ME, that he could have just sent on down the line, and instead, does that. That's nothing but pure, evil GREED. I don't give a rat's arse how many people think he's anything else but the shady, greedy thing he is. I couldn't buy the guys unit, because Jack had MY money, too. So, I have been waiting, patiently, and researching, and making phone calls, and intend to do what I can to help Jack clean up his act. As sellers, artists on LE know what it's like to be held to the extreme standards of "Customer Satisfaction" by Paypal, Etsy, Ebay, etc. Why should any one of us accept such substandard practices when it's our turn to be the buyer's? I won't!!

Last edited by theglassattic; 2013-01-27 at 10:05pm.
Old 2013-01-27, 9:55pm
<---RamboPatootieSuperbun

Wow. You may or may not be legally within your rights, but you are being mean. I think the way you're threatening to make Jack pay thousands of dollars which could completely put him out of business and perhaps ruin his entire life just because you had to wait a few weeks longer than you anticipated (for a specialty product that is clearly hard to come by) along with assassinating his character on a forum full of his customers, is really petty and I am sorry I had to see such ugliness here. Further more, we can't really know what happened with the concentrators and the other customer who had the death in the family. It sounds like you're trying to punish Jack for something that didn't even involve you. How awful and petty. There are long memories here. You feel righteous and justified on this so it probably will fall on deaf ears but I implore you to consider the impact and thoroughly examine your motives before this gets really ugly. Payback is never a noble motivation. You don't have to follow through on your threats, there's still time to show some grace.

Old 2013-01-27, 10:10pm
Storm Queen

Ok, yes...I've purchased from Hobby4us a couple of times and they've taken care of me and I've stated that here. If that's ambulance chasing then I guess I'm guilty.
I've just been trying to be the voice of reason here.

Old 2013-01-27, 10:19pm

So, contact your credit card company and have the chargeback processed. All you need to do is make an attempt to resolve it with the vendor, and if you don't receive the product in 30 days, they will reverse the sale. Cut and dry, you will get your money back. Credit card companies do provide safe measures when you don't receive the product when it was promised.
Old 2013-01-27, 11:00pm
Flame On!

Quote:
Wow. You may or may not be legally within your rights, but you are being mean. I think the way you're threatening to make Jack pay thousands of dollars which could completely put him out of business and perhaps ruin his entire life just because you had to wait a few weeks longer than you anticipated (for a specialty product that is clearly hard to come by) along with assassinating his character on a forum full of his customers, is really petty and I am sorry I had to see such ugliness here. Further more, we can't really know what happened with the concentrators and the other customer who had the death in the family. It sounds like you're trying to punish Jack for something that didn't even involve you. How awful and petty. There are long memories here. You feel righteous and justified on this so it probably will fall on deaf ears but I implore you to consider the impact and thoroughly examine your motives before this gets really ugly. Payback is never a noble motivation. You don't have to follow through on your threats, there's still time to show some grace.
Oh my. I don't recall threatening to make Jack pay thousands, lol! I think you are referring to fines that the FTC can impose on anyone who sells, as in takes hard earned money from people, when they don't follow reasonable and decent business practices. That's called public protection, and when vendors conduct themselves as if they have no boundaries, it IS an ugly thing. And yes, I do feel justified. I remember thinking how nice that woman on the phone was. She told me at best, I would wait 4 weeks. now, I realize, that sweet lady was intentionally lying to me in order to get my money. She has not deceived me once, but 2 times. So, from my point of view, I was hoodwinked into the sale from the very start. And the fact that this seems to be an ongoing, unchecked issue with this company absolutely is a driving factor for me. What's the point of having an FTC, if the public doesn't take responsibility and do their part and report/file complaints? Your use of the term "payback" is incorrect. If someone broke into your home, would you consider filing a police report as payback? I decided to post this experience on LE because people in need of what he sells tend to look here. Unfortunately for me, I didn't look here, before I made that call, there are many unhappy Unlimited Oxygen customers out there, I am by no means the first. And if I'm the first to push the issue and file a complaint and change the way he conducts his business, well, it's about time. I don't feel awful or petty 9 this isn't about a $2 transaction, or $200, or $300) and I'm not the type of person to get off on feeling victimized and having "grace" for people that swindle others out of their money and then change face and treat them like fools.

Old 2013-01-27, 11:24pm

Careful, your vendetta is showing. I doubt a refund will satisfy your thirst for a moral victory. It's unfortunate.

Oxygen concentrators are hard to come by. Jack said it himself. There aren't very many companies selling them, either. At least Jack does make things right with his customers, even though his time frame is frustrating. There really aren't many options, looks like you might make it even harder to buy a concentrator. Jack sells a great product. It's too bad your patience wore out, because you won't find a better concentrator for the price. Have fun lugging tanks around for the rest of your beading days. May you feel morally victorious every time you have to swap one out.

Old 2013-01-28, 12:24am
Feminist Killjoy

I have no opinion on this company either way. However, I also don't agree that just because oxy cons are hard to come by, that people should just have to suck it up. To some people (myself included) $500+ is not the kind of money one can simply throw away. It's reasonable to expect the company to tell you the truth. Personally, I would never air a grievance publicly, but then again, I'm a person who's waaay too lenient and too apt to avoid conflict.
Old 2013-01-28, 1:05am

Would you like them to wave a magic wand so concentrator parts miraculously appear on demand? I fail to see where any of this is deceptive, especially since it states right on their website that it can take several weeks. It's unfortunate that she was told it would take longer than it actually would, as Jack started her concentrator was ready to ship at the time she was told it wasn't. Do they deserve to be vilified for that? Or does this complaint and threats seem like a little bit of an emotional overreaction?

I've actually bought three concentrators from Jack. The first two took less than three weeks. The third took almost 8 weeks. When I sent Jack an inquiry he told me he was waiting for backordered parts. Unfortunately some people can't understand that concentrators have specialized components that aren't readily available at all times. I don't see what is so unreasonable about that. Obviously it would be great for this company to grow big enough to have dedicated customer service that can notify pending orders in advance of any delays so the communication about wait times is consistent. I hope they can do it, because their products fill a huge need and make lampworking possible for many people who can't have bottled oxygen and want to run more than a hot head. Leigh Anne clearly wants to make this company pay over and above the amount of the refund. I'm not getting on board with that, and I object to her smear campaign.

Old 2013-01-28, 1:10am

I will agree, that the shipping time for Jack's product is long, and I don't think that he should be charging the full price at the time of the order. I am a small business owner and understand up-front costs, which is why we often price our product as half on order and half on delivery.

I think that now I understand better why the delivery time is long, with the components that he is trying to convert for us from Medical to Lampworking, have been difficult to come by in a timely fashion. I posted a very catty comment about Jack giving away a purple concentrator to a best 'story' contest, when I had been waiting weeks to get my order filled. Feel only bad that I might have hurt my own LE reputation.

I have been using my unit for a month now, and LOVE it. No more trips to the welding supply store (miss you guys!) every other week and hopefully will sell my tanks soon which will almost cover the cost of the oxygen unit. I would like to have Jack offer replacement filters on his web site, which is my only concern in the future.

As a small business owner and a woman, I know that one word of criticism can erase 10 words of praise. I experienced the frustration of the wait, and I agree that Jack made one bad business decision when not refunding the money of the person needing financial relief. But I don't think that he is trying to rip people off, or intentionally being dishonest, just perhaps (and I guilty of this myself) being too optimistic in his delivery estimates. I guess that because of this, and because of the great product he did eventually deliver, that I will continue to recommend his product so that he will be around to service the units that he has already sold. My customers depend upon me to make good decisions so that I will be around to serve their needs, and each predicament is a learning and a growing opportunity.

Sticking with you, Jack. Just let your future customers have a more realistic time frame of expectation for delivery. Oh, and the filter thing, you could actually make some money on this, right???

Desta
Old 2013-01-28, 9:31am
Flame On!

Good Morning! To clarify things, I don't think it's correct to term my actions as a "vendetta". One morning, I decided to purchase a new Oxygen Concentrator. I google searched, ended up on Unlimited Oxygen, and on their products page, at that. I immediately picked up the phone and called them, to ask questions regarding their products. The woman on the phone was incredibly friendly, talked me into buying a larger unit than I originally thought my torch needed, and persuaded me that "now is the time, they are on sale!". Ok, I'm ready to buy. I asked when would they ship my new unit, and she said it might take up to 4 weeks. Ok, I agreed. She asked me for my credit card, couldn't take my Amx, and when I hesitated, told me I wouldn't be charged until my item shipped. I made a good faith decision based on the information I was given on the phone that day. They violated my trust by charging my card the day I made the call. That was no mistake, it was intentional. Based on the information I have found on LE and other forums, they knew the wait time was much longer than "up to 4 weeks". I was misled with false information to make a purchase, that I was told I wouldn't be charged for until said purchase was ready to be shipped.
I somehow find it hard to think that any customer service I would receive from Unlimited Oxygen in the future, should I have continued with this purchase, would be any different than the deceptive service they have already provided me, and I have a right to a full refund. If I had been told 8 weeks or longer, and that my card would be charged immediately, I wouldn't have made the purchase, and I wouldn't be writing this post. Based on the time frame, I would have absolutely no recourse, based on the limited payment methods he accepts and I would have thanked them for their time and made a purchase elsewhere. Please keep in mind, that most credit card companies and banks will only do a charge-back 30 days from the charge date. Hence the FTC's 30 day rule. I try to make good choices, and I chose my bank based on their service, and one of those is the ability to open a dispute 60 days from my statement date on which the charge appeared, and not having to close my card/account or pay any fees to resolve any problems I may have. But again, I don't think that's common, and I think Unlimited Oxygen prey's on a customer base that feels as though they have few choices on buying products that fit their need and then further victimizes that audience with un-ethical business practices that can ultimately take away a customer's right to recourse. Why would any company, with good faith practices and sound financial standing deny any customer a refund on a product that they have never even received? Particularly when they seem to have so many people waiting to pass that product on to. In essence, I have given them a loan on "parts" money for their next customer, and so they should cheerfully refund it.
The FTC has taken my complaint, given me a reference number and will investigate this situation. I have opened a dispute with my bank, and based on the date of the charge and the fact that I have not received, nor has my purchase even been shipped, they will do a charge-back and refund me the full charge. Unlimited Oxygen and anything/anyone they are "trading as" is permanently blocked from access to my account in the future. I started this thread to let others know my personal experience with Unlimited Oxygen as an innocent consumer that made a good faith purchase based on a telephone conversation I had with a representative with that company. I also hope readers will realize that as a consumer, you have inherent rights, that may extend way beyond what a seller would like you to believe, and if you feel that your consumer rights have been violated, you have recourse to remedy the situation. The anger and disgust that I have conveyed here is based on my personal experience, further exasperated by experiences others have written about, and I hope they don't take away from the facts. I was given dishonest information about the shipment time, therefore misled into giving a credit card. I was told my card would be charged at the time my product was shipped. It was charged the same day I gave it to them. I am legally entitled to a refund, but have had to use extensive measure to get it.
Those are the facts and I hope others will think carefully before making a purchase from Unlimited Oxygen.

Old 2013-01-28, 9:57am

Default Refund

I really don't have a response to all the things you said and the name calling you resorted to. I can only imagine the response I would get if I talked to people the way you do. I will not force you to take something you no longer want. I will give it to the next customer in line and you can have a refund.

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-01-28, 10:48am

Good luck on refund. It's too bad "Someone" deleted a post that had over 20 pages in it. It was a step by step playbook of what it took for me to get machines shipped or refund. It started out private but with no response, I took it public. It was a mess. Things have not changed over the years and looking back at threads and seeing how much things haven't changed...makes me sad.
this was the only thread of mine that I could find. Sorry, the other one would have totally enlightened you!

Old 2013-01-28, 10:55am

I am not taking sides either way!! Enough has been said over and over BOTH
in supporting Unlimited Oxygen and against them.

As I re-read all the posts this thread got out of hand by the 5th post. It should have been "nipped-in-the-bud" then but the people who have the ability to do so couldn't pull the trigger, so to speak.

I could ramble on forever but I'll choose to express my full opinions elsewhere and at a later date. Thanks for reading!

Peace

Duane

REVAMPED WEBSITE NOW OPEN

Old 2013-01-28, 11:08am

Duane....but they "CAN" remove posts that tell the truth about people just because they like "that" people. It's a partisan group!

Old 2013-01-28, 11:16am
Salt Box Beads

Quote:
I am not taking sides either way!! Enough has been said over and over BOTH
in supporting Unlimited Oxygen and against them.

As I re-read all the posts this thread got out of hand by the 5th post. It should have been "nipped-in-the-bud" then but the people who have the ability to do so couldn't pull the trigger, so to speak.

I could ramble on forever but I'll choose to express my full opinions elsewhere and at a later date. Thanks for reading!

Peace

Duane
So Sorry, I didn't really mean to start a riot, it was just that the rules on selling were new to me and were so clearly stated I was so glad to have found them and as I read that whole link it was very interesting to see how we are goverened and how easy it is to break the law unkowingly. That is why I posted the link, for the issues to be able to be cleared up and and clearly understood by all of selling and buying legally.

I apologize sincerely to Jack and to LE members.
Old 2013-01-28, 11:24am

Default Refund

The refund went thru today

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Closed Thread

Tags
complaint, ftc, unlimited oxygen