Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-09-22, 9:05am

Default ARTEMIS LAMPWORK Getting back in gear!~

Hi my dear friends,
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please accept our Apologies to anyone who has waited more than 30 days for orders. We've had numerous issues getting set up again here in NH. We ARE filling all the orders, but as most of you know, my elbow is still not healed, and I require help, as I cannot make twisties alone yet. Some of our glass was lost in transit, we finally got THAT all unpacked by August 15th, then we had to wait for the propane to be set up to our landlords specs (ie gas company had to come), that was finished Sept 5th.

So FINALLY orders are getting out,
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and we should be caught up by weeks end Sept 27th. Our phone # is still (and will remain) 904-502-0590, should anyone wish to call us for updates. We are adding goodies to all the orders going out as an apology, and we thank you all so muchfor your patience.

Love and hugs
Bill & Lynnie Artemis Lampwork

Christmas is Coming!
!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank You to ALL of my friends
who have journeyed
With me thru my elbow injury
and recovery!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

:
Old 2009-09-22, 3:09pm

Yeah Lynnie!! How do you like CT??
Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-09-29, 7:52pm

Hi Paula, WHat is CT?

I am SO happy to be back home in New Hampshire/// I am having issues with the damp cold and my arm pain, but life is SO much better now that we are home.

Quote:
Yeah Lynnie!! How do you like CT??
Paula

Thank You to ALL of my friends
who have journeyed
With me thru my elbow injury
and recovery!

:
Old 2009-09-29, 7:57pm

Quote:
Hi Paula, WHat is CT?

I am SO happy to be back home in New Hampshire/// I am having issues with the damp cold and my arm pain, but life is SO much better now that we are home.
You are in NH?? I thought you were going to Litchfield, CT? Thought I saw it in a post some where?? Well NH is better. No income tax!
Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2009-10-06, 3:02pm

Default ARTEMIS LAMPWORK Getting back in gear

Welcome to NH hope I will see you around sometime

Rhonda

Have a great day.
Rhonda