Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-04-14, 6:23pm
AKA: Noodlesaurus

Default Thank you GTT!

I just wanted to give a big thanks to the GTT Guys, I bought the "Bobcat from Australia" and I have not been able to get it to duplicate any problems that Monica was having with it. I did not clean it when I unpacked it just hooked it up and light it.I ran it on the concentrator and liquid O2 with regular Propaine, Seems fine to me, I did clean it and then gave the GTT gang a call. They said that as long as I have had no problems with the torch just to keep working it and If something comes up give them a call. I worked the torch for about an hour tonight and no issues. I have 2 other Bobcats and ran them to compair flame setting and knobs adjustments. All seems normal for a Bobcat to me.Then I ran all 6 torches together (2 Bobcats, 3 Crickets and a Lynx) no issues. I plan to use it more tomarrow.
Anyhow, no issues on the torch, THANKS for the great deal Monica.
AND THANKS TO WALLY AND THE GTT GANG!!! You guys rock and still make the best torches!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Now just to save up for a Cheetah!
Kris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
,~Punties, Mandrels,Beads.....GTT Phantom....
Old 2009-04-14, 7:21pm
Disconnected

Do you collect GTT torches or do you just line the 6 of them up so that you have an extra-wide flame?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry, it's just too funny! 6 torches and another one coming up! Now that's addiction!

Old 2009-04-15, 10:02am

Kris, that's great news, you really know your way around a GTT torch. I know you love them so, as I do too! Val

Old 2009-04-15, 10:13am
AKA: Noodlesaurus

Flonche, as funny as that is,I actually have a 6 torch teaching studio. Val was my most recient guest teacher. We were lucky enough to have 2 weekend long classes with her. Check out my wedsite for a complete list of guest teachers coming throught out the summer!
Val thanks for the kind words, You do pretty well yourself on the GTT family of torches!

or
,~Punties, Mandrels,Beads.....GTT Phantom....