Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2013-02-20, 5:56am
Borosapien

Here is a marble i finished today with an sleeping polarbear image
and gold and silverfume on the other side it is 2 inches in diameter.
And here is a photo of me holding my secondplace winner price a
Bethlehem Alpha burner they held a competition on Facebook

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-02-20, 9:50am

cute torch and the marbles too.

Old 2013-02-20, 10:40am
Megan's personal Sherpa

Untamed........nice horse!

Flinging flaming frit at friends for fun!

Deb
Old 2013-02-22, 3:40am
Borosapien

Thank you Deb Here is a marble i finished today

Old 2013-02-22, 11:17am

love those marbles thanks for showing us.
that shark is great. as is everything on here.
I haven't post anything lately and have been playing with marbles.

Old 2013-02-22, 10:53pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

So much beauty in this thread. I am truly in awe.

My first attempt....

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2013-02-22, 10:58pm

Here are a few I made the other day!

Old 2013-02-23, 6:37am

Amazing Work!
Old 2013-02-23, 8:41am
Hobby Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by loribeads View Post
So much beauty in this thread. I am truly in awe.

My first attempt....

Lori!!! When did you come to the dark side????? Can you start making COE33 Murrini now????

Old 2013-02-23, 8:45am

yea i'm still hoping for 33 murrini/millis!!!!
Old 2013-02-23, 9:33am

Wow you guys are putting on a great show at the end of this month.

Old 2013-02-23, 12:57pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaBean View Post
Lori!!! When did you come to the dark side????? Can you start making COE33 Murrini now????

Ummmm... baby steps....

We are still trying to figure out what to use for punties and what color combinations look good together. It will be a while.

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2013-02-23, 7:48pm
Flamewoman

Default Floral Pendants

Here are 2 from me, still pluggin' away on my
floral compression technique. Somedays I can
do no wrong, someday I can't get anything to work at all.

You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never
know how soon it will be too late.

PLEASE like my page!
Old 2013-02-23, 8:17pm
Happy Inner Dragon

ACK!!!! All this is waaay too good

rusticalsfreestyle on Instagram

SRA# P107
Old 2013-02-23, 8:36pm

Beautiful pendants Mary K I like the bottom one best!

Old 2013-02-27, 5:41am

Default Hour glass slide with ribbon on stand

Fancy 9mm Slide
Attached Images

Carlisle on Tanks/Scorpion on Oxy-con
Old 2013-02-28, 6:11am
kiwi ( new zealand)

this what i been up to play with jackpot & been try some new stuff . also they studio is all up and running fume hood is in
Attached Images

Geoffery Bunker Glass artist
Live Stream

octarockstudio= octopuss sit on a rock studio
Old 2013-02-28, 7:09am

that candy looks tasty!
Old 2013-02-28, 7:20am

I just started making marbles (these are marble pendants) and I've been working on my vortex designs. Here are a couple: