Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-09-06, 2:31pm

Default FRIT!!!

A couple of months ago I added Double Helix glass to the website. Now I've expanded the glass section to include
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. These blends are 96 COE, and as everyone knows, the amount of frit used is small in ratio to the bead volume so it plays well with 104 beads.

Blending is a bit tougher than it looks, you can't just throw some colors together and call it good. The proportions have to be right, and the contrast has to be palatable. Starting off small with 8 blends, and will grow as the seasons change, and my knowledge of blending grows.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Donna Felkner -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-
Old 2013-09-06, 3:07pm

Your blends look beautiful!
Old 2013-09-06, 3:16pm

Thanks. Like I said, I didn't think it would that hard, but I threw away a lot more than I thought I would.

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2013-09-06, 4:17pm
BeadsonCypress

never throw away frit!!!! Just add more neutral colors, sell it off as "odd" or make it smaller (dust) for background frit!!!

7+ years and growing - Mini-CC and O2 generator
Old 2013-09-06, 4:19pm
BeadsonCypress

Oh, yea, it also can be used in your plant pots, make designs in your gardens, make stepping stones, cover it in resin.......

7+ years and growing - Mini-CC and O2 generator
Old 2013-09-06, 4:49pm

lol, so many choices. Ya, I did keep it and made a 'kitchen sink' bucket that I'll use up myself.

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2013-09-06, 8:19pm

Those are gorgeous! All of them.

Karen
Volkano Exotik

ripzz
Old 2013-09-18, 6:27am

For real dont throw it away lol im workin with mostly clear over here cuz i'm broke.
Old 2013-09-18, 6:49am

Actually, I spiced it up and made it more balanced and donated it to a retreat.
Hint Hint for the retreats out there.......

-D

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-