Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Closed Thread

Old 2014-05-13, 12:46pm

Default Free Shipping and Birthday Sale!

Julie is Turning 40 SALE! Good rid-dens to my 30's! Whoohoo!!

May 16th is the Big Day, but from now through the weekend customers will receive Free Domestic Shipping on Orders > $75.00

Buy More and Save More!

Orders > $200 will receive an extra 10% off at checkout

Orders > $400 will receive an extra 20% off at checkout

You can't beat the ALREADY, bottom low prices.

Come shop and it will ship right out!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~
Old 2014-05-15, 4:14pm

Happy Birthday!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Joan
Old 2014-05-15, 6:04pm

Happy Birthday, Julie! Hope its a great one.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2014-05-15, 6:45pm

Happy Birthday!
Old 2014-05-16, 10:23am

Thank you everyone, been recovering from a stomach bug this morning, but it feels great to be 40!

~
~
~
~
Old 2014-05-16, 10:30pm

Location: 6 month in Ontario and 6 month in either Michigan or Florida
Smile Hi Julie

Happy birthday and hope you have a great one.

On your sale is it 10% on order over $200 or $10 off order over $200 Because my order is just over $200 and it gave me $10 off?

Let me know when you can.

Thanks

Micki

Old 2014-05-17, 1:19am

Happiest Birthday!
Hope you get a great year of all of your favorite things.
ginger
Old 2014-05-17, 3:24am

Happy belated birthday! My birthday is also May 16th. Wish I could say I was 40! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Sharlyn
Old 2014-05-17, 4:58am

All fixed Micki! Just sent you the adjustment via PayPal. Thank you for your order, it is going out this morning. Have a great weekend!! Julie
Quote:
Happy birthday and hope you have a great one.

On your sale is it 10% on order over $200 or $10 off order over $200 Because my order is just over $200 and it gave me $10 off?

Let me know when you can.

Thanks

Micki

~
~
~
~
Old 2014-05-17, 4:59am

Thank you for all of the Birthday Wishes, it was a great day! I am very blessed.

~
~
~
~
Old 2014-05-17, 5:08am

Default Free Shipping Extended!

Free Shipping on orders > $75 is extended through Monday the 19th!

~
~
~
~
Old 2014-05-17, 1:21pm

Happy Belated Birthday!

I just ordered!

Closed Thread