LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2008-12-18, 8:32pm
passionate about pets

I would love to get this tut...but i don't use boro and i have never used tube glass......oh well maybe in a year or 2....i will upgrade to boro

*StOrM*

Nortel Minor- Natural gas & Oxycon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-12-18, 11:05pm

Shopping cart problem. Gives message "Failed to add the package", and am unable to checkout.

Birdy
Old 2008-12-19, 6:24am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
Shopping cart problem. Gives message "Failed to add the package", and am unable to checkout.

Birdy
I'm not sure what that is. I had someone else tell me they had that same problem, but I've checked it with 3 different computers and on 3 different accounts and I can't get it to do that for me.

I'm going to get in touch with the shopping cart manufacturer and see what I can figure out.

What browser/operating system are you using?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Cosmo; 2008-12-19 at 6:29am.
Old 2008-12-19, 6:36am
Gimme that silver glass!

Thanks Chad! Maybe nice for the newbies in boro to mention which hot fingers you have. It took me some time to select the right one (had to purchase one, OMG I don't have a certain tool !).

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2008-12-19, 6:54am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll Lover View Post
Thanks Chad! Maybe nice for the newbies in boro to mention which hot fingers you have. It took me some time to select the right one (had to purchase one, OMG I don't have a certain tool !).
Well, I would, but I can't remember where I got them...

I'll check with a couple places and see if I can figure it out.

Old 2008-12-19, 9:15am
ManBearPig

Turns out there is a known issue with that shopping cart and Firefox. So, I switched to a different cart.

And it looks like the digital download is working now, as well. If not, please let me know.

Sorry for all the confusion. You can imagine how my poor little head feel right now...

Old 2008-12-19, 11:04am

I got a few (3) different emails so far, and they came almost immediately. I'm not sure if the digital download takes a bit longer, but so far, I haven't gotten anything yet.

Thanks,
Mary
Old 2008-12-19, 11:13am
ManBearPig

I have to actually approve the transaction before you can download it. That keeps people from just sticking in a fake credit card number and being able to download. You should be able to get it now. You'll get an e-mail with the link.

Old 2008-12-20, 7:51am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
I'm not sure what that is. I had someone else tell me they had that same problem, but I've checked it with 3 different computers and on 3 different accounts and I can't get it to do that for me.

I'm going to get in touch with the shopping cart manufacturer and see what I can figure out.

What browser/operating system are you using?
Have tried on two computers, one with XP, one Vista. Tried Firefox3 and IE7 on both.

Birdy
Old 2008-12-20, 8:30am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
Have tried on two computers, one with XP, one Vista. Tried Firefox3 and IE7 on both.

Birdy
I ended up switching shopping carts. Of course now new problems have popped up....

Old 2008-12-20, 1:20pm
I need more boro stuff

I don't do boro or I will buy this tut in a heartbeat.

But I'm waiting for your marble book

Old 2008-12-20, 6:22pm
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by gubnavnania View Post
I don't do boro or I will buy this tut in a heartbeat.

But I'm waiting for your marble book
I'm planning on finishing it up around the first of the year, so it should be available in January.

Old 2008-12-30, 3:56pm

Cosmo...can you share a page or 2?
What exactly is an inside outside bead?
Thanks

Old 2009-01-05, 10:07am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandice View Post
For some reason the image in the first post is not showing up for me.
Hmm... strange. It's showing up for me.

Old 2009-01-05, 10:08am
ManBearPig

This tutorial is available on CD as well.

Old 2009-01-25, 2:42pm

I will be buying this soon. I only have credit card Paypal - could I send you cash or a money order or something so I don't have to piss my DH off? Let me know, and thanks!
Old 2009-01-25, 7:37pm
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewsicmama View Post
I will be buying this soon. I only have credit card Paypal - could I send you cash or a money order or something so I don't have to piss my DH off? Let me know, and thanks!
Doesn't matter to me. Whatever works for you works for me.

Old 2010-01-16, 1:48am
Cat Lady

Just wanted to say - wow! My first boro teacher swore it wasn't possible to do inside out beads with anything smaller than 45mm tubing. That's a little heavy for my hands and wrists. Your technique is awesome and I can't wait to try it out.
Old 2013-07-15, 11:55pm

Hi-
Will you be making this turorial available again in the near future? I have the Shannon Hill DVD, but am curious how you approach inside out beads.
Old 2013-07-16, 1:47pm
Lover of all things color

Just tried to click your link and got a spam page, saying link had been removed???

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2013-07-25, 8:39pm

Hi there,

For some reason your link doesn't work again. I'd love to see what this looks like.

- Di

Old 2013-08-20, 1:00pm
ManBearPig

Sorry about the confusion. My web site has been redesigned a couple times since I started this thread. As of now the inside out beads tutorial isn't up on it. It will be soon though. We have a 10 month old at home who is taking most of my time. But I'm going to try to get it up by the end of the week. I'll post here when I do.

Old 2013-09-07, 2:21pm
Obsessionwoman

Chad...can't seem to get to your tutorial....I hit the link and every time I get the 404 code that it can't be found....Lenora
Old 2013-11-18, 1:22pm
ManBearPig

Finally got things straightened out with my site. Had to switch hosts.

Anyways, the inside out tutorial is back on my site -http://cosmoglassworks.com/index.php/books

Last edited by AKDesigns; 2014-04-18 at 9:21am. Reason: fixed link
Old 2014-04-18, 12:23am
To Bead Or Not To Bead

The latest link you provided is not working.

Ebay:
Old 2014-04-18, 8:10am

Ia m getting internal server error. Chad why don't you put your tutorials up on etsy? There are a few I would like to get. Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !

Last edited by PaulaD; 2014-04-29 at 4:54pm.
Old 2014-04-18, 9:21am
Storm Queen

Here's the correct link:
http://cosmoglassworks.com/index.php/books

I'll go through and fix it throughout the thread.

Old 2014-10-15, 1:43pm
ManBearPig

Sorry about the confusion. I ended up switching web hosts and that messed up some stuff.

Books can now be bought through Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/shop/CosmoGlassworks
They are also on my site at http://cosmoglassworks.com/index.php/books but that links to the Etsy store.