Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2012-08-12, 1:52pm
Sam I Am

Default Nina “Sam” Hibler workshops at Wired Up Beads-TX

Wired Up Beads in Southlake Texas is a beautiful studio and a great place to take classes.The studio has GTT torches, good ventalation and a wonderful staff. These are some great prices too!
Follow the links for more information

Fiesta Beads with Sam Hibler, Friday Sept. 14

Under the Sea Sculptural Beads with Sam Hibler, Saturday Sept. 15

Blown Vessels and Stoppers with Sam Hibler, Sunday Sept. 16

Sam

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-09-11, 8:41am
Sorry for party rockin'

Just bumping this to the top to let everyone know we have a couple of spots left in Sam's classes this weekend.

Wired Up Beads is an incredible bead & jewelry making supply store, plus has a fantastic lampworking teaching studio (I'm lucky enough to teach there too!). Plus they're really close to DFW airport

WUB is also offering a gift certificate discount for anyone who signs up for more than 1 of Sam's classes

You can sign up for any class here, if you have any questions give us a call at 817-421-3030:

http://wiredupbeads.com/Lampworking_Glass_Bead_Making/

Old 2012-09-12, 8:00am
...displaced ocean lover

OOOO...I would like to learn how to make little stoppers to fit vessels!

Introducing...MY Etsy!!

Now featuring SOCK MONKEY AND SEA TURTLE beads!

....and now with Hot Steeeeenking Peppers!!!

...and Muggle Made Sorting Hats
Old 2012-09-17, 1:38pm
Sam I Am

Classes were fun! A Big Thank you to WUB and to Ginny she is awesome!
Here are some pictures from Friday and Saturday -The fiesta beads and some fish the vessels were still annealing when I headed out so No pictures of them.
Thank everyone!
Sam
Attached Images

Old 2012-09-17, 4:19pm
...displaced ocean lover

Ok, Sam...what kind of show-off glass is that bottom fishy made from?? She's beautiful!!

Introducing...MY Etsy!!

Now featuring SOCK MONKEY AND SEA TURTLE beads!

....and now with Hot Steeeeenking Peppers!!!

...and Muggle Made Sorting Hats
Old 2012-09-18, 10:09am
Sam I Am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo Blaty View Post
Ok, Sam...what kind of show-off glass is that bottom fishy made from?? She's beautiful!!
Well I was grabbing glass out of the scrap bin it is 104 I believe the lips are dark pink w/transparent red. The body is hollow and has some 104 dichroic glass(blue) and the a laticcino made with the dark pink, red trasparent and med purple transparent. The fins have a combo of all of those. The eye lids are the dark pink with some of the transparent purple over them. I think it is the combination of blending the colors and the dichroic glass make it seem like it is a "Show-off" glass

I'm guessing the colors
Purple medium transparent
Red transparent
Dark Pink opaque

Eyes are a murrini made with Gaia around med cobalt opaque
I think that is it.