Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2008-09-20, 1:51pm
Dangerous Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittypat View Post
Lesley, I love the colors of the second one!! You can send it my way, as I haven't tried one yet!!

Pat
Ditto!!! Care to share what colors you used?

May your torch burn brightly and your oxy never run out. - Karen Hardy

On a Cheetah with a hurricane Still have my Lynx as a back up.
Old 2008-09-20, 2:28pm
CindyLynneGlass

Wow All of these incredible pics made me purchase this Tut. I hope I can do it justice as you all have!!

Waitin, Waitin, Waitin!!! LOL Im Waitin can ya tell!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-09-20, 6:44pm
wabbit swayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyluv4ever View Post
Hi Jen,
Sent you an e-mail, got your e-mail but no attachments. Am I supposed to be downloading the file from your site?
Eek! So sorry about that! I re-sent it....hope you got it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesleyMac View Post
I have had such fun with this tutorial, thanks Jen.
I need a lot more practice to get neater and get things in better proportion, also picking the colours is not easy. Its also given me ideas on other things so I have really enjoyed it.
Lesley, Those are beautiful!!! Will you be in my class in England next month?
I'd love to finally meet you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggles View Post
Wow All of these incredible pics made me purchase this Tut. I hope I can do it justice as you all have!!

Waitin, Waitin, Waitin!!! LOL Im Waitin can ya tell!
It's coming!! Sorry, I have been away from my computer this weekend... you'll have it REALLY soon!! I promise!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MiniCC, bottled propane, 10LPM oxycon
Old 2008-09-20, 8:29pm
CindyLynneGlass

LOL Jen I was just joking I had just purchased it, I figured a day or so before I get it.

No rush really!! and no reason to be sorry!

Old 2008-09-21, 12:49am

Thank you Pat, you are very kind.

Jen - I wish, unfortunately I don't have either the money or indeed the holiday time to be able to take your course. I am as we say in the UK "gutted". You have a wonderful time though and I hope that next time you are over I can do your course.

"Every time you act on your imagination a thought gives birth, this is creation" (Richard Wilkins)

My Etsy shop:
Old 2008-09-25, 3:03pm

This was a fun bead to make. Larger than I'm used to but I did manage to keep it warn. Am anxious to try it in fall colors next. Thanks, Jen.

Last edited by Pat; 2011-09-28 at 12:09pm.
Old 2008-09-25, 3:11pm
Yeller Rose

I vote for the bird with enamels for the next tut. I am still working with the window tut and having fun. The beautiful beads here make me itchy to buy the new one too. Love it, Barb
Old 2008-09-26, 12:46pm
Lover of all things color

What beautiful beads, How did I miss this one??? Just purchased and am waiting for it to arrive in my email.

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2008-09-27, 5:30am

Still waiting for mine.....

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2008-09-27, 12:41pm

Yeah...... I got it. I want to go down and play right now....but the kiln is still annealing this mornings batch so I guess I'll just sit and read it over and over and play tomorrow.

It looks wonder Jen, thanks.

GTT Lynx-M10 Oxy-con

Old 2008-09-27, 2:36pm
Always with a smile!

I just ordered it and can't wait for it to arrive via email.
It's Twin Dolphins Diving,Jen.
Thanks
Jill

) and
)
Old 2008-09-30, 1:07pm
Sheila

Thanks for an excellent tutorial, Jennifer! Why have I never thought to try encasing this way? I get inconsistent results with other methods, but this I can do! I can picture so many directions to take all the tidbits provided in this tutorial, and I haven't even been to the torch with it yet.

Old 2008-09-30, 4:56pm
It's all good.

I just ordered it, everyone's successes is so encouraging!! You all did a wonderful job!!!

Old 2008-10-01, 6:35am
Nature Coast

Ordered mine...looking forward to it!

Old 2008-10-01, 6:41am
Nature Coast

Oh wow! I got it!!! Gotta go!

Old 2008-10-07, 5:23am

I can't get the link this morning.
Jen.....are they all gone???

Anne

Old 2008-10-07, 5:48am
Sorry for party rockin'

I went to buy one too Anne, and her Etsy shop says she's out of town until October 12th. Maybe check back next week

Old 2008-10-07, 8:06am

I just took a class with Jen in England a couple of days ago (which was fantastic - of course) and then she was travelling on to Switzerland until the 10th. I think her laptop got left behind by mistake so she may not see this until she returns from her travels. Perhaps if you e-mail her she might be able to pick that up somewhere along the way.

Old 2008-10-13, 6:56am

I'm trying to purchase but the shop says it's closed
Old 2008-10-13, 10:57pm

Jen has pnuemonia and was stuck in Switzerland. Don't know if she's back home yet or not.

Angela Kane

-One of a kind boro frit blends!
Old 2008-10-22, 9:39am

Oh no! I'm very sorry to hear that. Hoping for a swift recovery Jen!

(Hi Angela)
Old 2008-10-23, 7:43pm
Chrissy

I ordered the Tut today, will be waiting until she sends it via email!!!!!! So looking forward to seeing what great things are on the pages.
So when your better Jen send it my way!!