LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Old 2012-03-25, 12:22pm
caffiene, beads, bedhead,

Default "Spun" Wire bracelet tutorial!

This is my first jewelry tutorial for a really fun bracelet you can make using disc or button style beads!
12 pages over 40 color step by step photos!
If you can make a wire coil you can make this bracelet!
xo Laurie
http://http://www.etsy.com/shop/ever...ef=seller_info

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~~
~~

Last edited by Ever After; 2012-03-26 at 4:16am.
Old 2012-03-25, 12:43pm
novembersfyre everywhere

That is really pretty, Lauri! Do you have a picture of how the bracelet looks on the wrist?

Old 2012-03-25, 12:45pm

I will try and take one its kind of tricky by yourself, lol
but it fits and feels very comfortable! be right back!
I even slept in the disc on the other night and forgot about it..

~~
~~
Old 2012-03-25, 1:01pm

~~
~~
Old 2012-03-25, 4:09pm
novembersfyre everywhere

Oh!!! Thank you Lauri! I really love the way it looks on!

Old 2012-03-25, 4:44pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Gorgeous!

Old 2012-03-25, 5:36pm

Thank you

~~
~~
Old 2012-03-25, 6:28pm
I think I could be a bead

Just bought mine! Thanks!

Old 2012-03-25, 6:46pm

Thank you! I would love to see your finished projects!

~~
~~
Old 2012-03-25, 9:52pm
To Bead Or Not To Bead

Very cute!

Ebay:
Old 2012-03-25, 10:30pm

Been sitting on the cutest set of discs for 2 years, apparently, just waiting for you to write this! Just bought it and will be wearing it soon!!!

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
Old 2012-03-26, 4:19am

I cant wait to see! I updated the link, I always put the wrong one up
also I would like to add what materials you need, its hardly anything at all..
I would think once you have your beads layed out you could totally bust one of these out in an hour

3-4 Yds of 18 gage wire
2-10-12 mm jump rings
round nose pliers
flat nose pliers
ruler
cutters
and a hammer
of course you need your disc style beads, 6-12 depending on size.

~~
~~
Old 2012-03-26, 3:52pm
Corgi Lover

Got mine! Looks fun!
Old 2012-04-04, 8:58am

here is a new one I made, ribbon rose trellis

And here is one Fran Triezenberg Carrico
made, I hope she doesnt mind me sharing

~~
~~
Old 2012-05-31, 7:23am

Am loving this tutorial ! Thanks Laurie !
I can't seem to post my pic here .... If you have a chance, the one from facebook, Laurie ??

Lorraine
~~

Old 2012-05-31, 8:17am
Addicted to Frit!!!

Very cool Lauri!!

Premium Frit Blends
Check us out on