Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-01-17, 8:19pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlbacher View Post
i never win....

Don't feel bad.... neither do I

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-01-17, 8:28pm
boro color bender

Me either. I enter lots of stuff, but have only been picked a few times and for little prizes. I did win a case of glass last year in Vegas... I was honestly shocked when they said my name. I had a friend growing up that stole all the prizes, it was insane. I swear he won Jet Skis and all sorts of things. Used to make me wonder just how random the universe is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2009-01-18, 5:44am

Lol.... actually I lied.... (but only because I forgot!) I just remembered when my Dad worked for Uniroyal they had a contest to find the most things in a photo and I won! Yep, I was around 12 and won an iron!!!

Old 2009-01-18, 6:11am

If you are here, you are a winner.
Joan
Old 2009-01-18, 6:16am
boro color bender

Leslie, that's just what every 12 year old wants... didn't you know?

Joan, I must be a winner, because I'm still here.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2009-01-18, 6:40am

Of course, that's what Mom thought as she was teaching ME how to iron... lol....

Old 2009-01-18, 11:56am
boro color bender

Ironing? What IS that anyway? Is that what I fumble through on the very rare occasion I get dressed up?

Old 2009-01-18, 12:10pm
Metallic Flame Studios

I just caught sight of your sig last night and went over and pre-ordered mine! Yeah, I get to see Brent making some glassy goodness!!!

Kickin' it on a Knight, a Betta, a 'Cuda, and a SmithLittle with 3 Oxycons, Playing with Fire Since February 2004
Check out our new journey into Metal (yes, including tools) and glass...

Old 2009-01-18, 8:54pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
Ironing? What IS that anyway? Is that what I fumble through on the very rare occasion I get dressed up?
Something definitely for neurotic or people afraid of the fashion police... hummm..... haven't seen any on them lately... fashion police I mean

Old 2009-01-19, 11:06am
boro color bender

Me either. I scare the fashion police away with my shorts, flip flops and holy T-shirts... hey, glass cuts when you wipe a rod clean and burns a hole if the tips it hot.

Hey, I'm giving away a burned copy today in the bathroom... just in case you check in here and don't visit the potty. The give away is open to everybody, so if you don't have bathroom access because you're new, just PM me and I'll put your name in the hat as well. It's a burned copy and not the retail version. If you've already ordered, I'll send this copy now and you can pay this one forward when your fancy smancy DVD comes in...

Old 2009-01-20, 3:12pm
boro color bender

Thought I'd give you a sneak peak at the graphics... this is the cover for the case and the front of the DVD.

Old 2009-01-20, 4:28pm

Brent,

Looks great!! Can't wait. Thanks for the preview.

Candace

Minor
Old 2009-01-20, 9:55pm

Default Holy Cow!!!

You'll never guess what happens when you don't check a few threads 'cause ya get busy! I went to the mail today and opened the MOST GORGEOUS HEART EVER!!!!!

Wow! I'm afraid I've no idea how to upload photos, but I sure wish I could!

Thank you, Brent. It is truly beautiful and I'm soooo pleased with it!

Muah!!!

~Triscia
Old 2009-01-21, 8:22am
boro color bender

You are very welcome... it made me smile from ear to ear reading this! Thank you...

Old 2009-01-21, 10:42am
Peerless Thread Killer

The cover looks great!!! Now I REALLY can't wait!

Old 2009-01-24, 6:56pm
boro color bender

They should be shipping to me Monday or Tuesday... might have them a week from Monday!

Old 2009-01-25, 1:02am
Gimme that silver glass!

How exciting, can't wait Brent! Got my pair of Peters Tweezers already .

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2009-01-26, 10:11am

Just in time for my birthday. Cool.
Joan
Old 2009-01-26, 10:31am

I just got my shipping notice ~ doing the happy dance!!!!! Thanks, thanks, thanks!!!!

Old 2009-01-26, 2:32pm
boro color bender

Don't freak out just yet. Had to print them to get the mailers ready. They won't actually go out until nest week.

Old 2009-01-26, 2:36pm

Old 2009-01-26, 3:18pm
boro color bender

Awe Leslie... don't be sad... the labels do mean we're getting REALLY close and I NEED to get the mailers ready!

Old 2009-01-26, 3:29pm

No problems, Brent..... just had to razzzzzzz ya

Old 2009-01-26, 4:33pm
boro color bender

Razzzzzzzzzzz away... I like it.

Old 2009-01-26, 4:56pm

shhh - don't tell hubby that I just ordered one of these...
Old 2009-01-27, 12:12am

I hope the overseas post will be quick. Can't wait to see your dvd.

|
Old 2009-01-27, 8:50pm

I ordered mine. I'm really excited. I took your class at Arrow Springs in September and enjoyed every minute. Thanks for all your hard work.
Old 2009-01-28, 3:20am
boro color bender

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLT View Post
shhh - don't tell hubby that I just ordered one of these...
I won't... your secret is safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miriam View Post
I hope the overseas post will be quick. Can't wait to see your dvd.
Thank you Miriam. I'll bring copies with me as well. I hope I don't beat it through customs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammie View Post
I ordered mine. I'm really excited. I took your class at Arrow Springs in September and enjoyed every minute. Thanks for all your hard work.
Hey Tammie. I really enjoyed the Arrow Springs crew. You guys were the best! Thank you so much!

Old 2009-01-29, 5:01am
boro color bender

So far the DVDs are still due to arrive Friday... that's tomorrow! I will do my very best to get all of the orders out on Saturday... so you should start receiving them early next week!

I leave Monday for Tucson and will not be able to process any website orders placed while I'm gone. I will process and ship them as soon as I get back, so if you want this really soon, please get your order in before Saturday.

Old 2009-01-29, 11:33am
Bliss Junkie

yay!!!
wish i had it this week with me working five and half hours so far...

next week will be soon enough

Karma, it's everywhere your going to be...

GTT Cricket and Carlisle CC w/ a lot of tanked oxygen