Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2006-03-25, 10:34pm
A Splash o' Glass

Default ? for Bead Dreams Competition

They are asking for a "unified collection" of beads for this category. Can anyone tell me me if they all have to be in the same color scheme, or just in the same general style and different color scheme's applied? Next step is photography...ARGHHH!!!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2006-03-26, 11:24am
Moving On

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbbbeads
They are asking for a "unified collection" of beads for this category. Can anyone tell me me if they all have to be in the same color scheme, or just in the same general style and different color scheme's applied? Next step is photography...ARGHHH!!!!!!!!
From seeing past winners, I think they mean beads that "go" together...not just a bunch of beads we like. That can mean all sorts of things---a bunch of animals, beach themes, same colors-different designs, same designs-different colors...So, not necessarily what we'd think of when making a set.

Just my perspective--Someone else may be more articulate on this subject!-Gail

Old 2006-03-28, 6:23am

Hi Barb
Gail is right. Just a few of the same ilk. I think it's kinda funny that you can never strtech yourself and show your full range. Godd luck!
Pam

STOP to see my new etsy shop!

Old 2006-04-03, 7:40pm
A Splash o' Glass

Thanks for your replies. I looked at past competitions, and believe I have a nice cohesive collection put together. Now for the photography and getting them converted to slides in one week! It would be a miracle for me to get it done, so if not, there's always next year or something else in the meantime.