Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2013-05-01, 5:11pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

First implosion pendant!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*f

Old 2013-05-01, 6:05pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Rose, I love your dragon!!

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2013-05-01, 8:33pm
Bead semi-newbie

Default Laura's beads

slack jawed, bug eyed amazement. your beads take my breath away.
LOVE silver glass
Old 2013-05-02, 6:12am

Thanks Sara ... some times the kiln fairies are good to me!!

Old 2013-05-02, 10:49pm

Nice work everyone!
Here's a few marbles...

Old 2013-05-02, 10:54pm
Happy Inner Dragon

Oh, my :-0
What a fantastic S&T this last month.
I haven't been on boro for ages - other stuff has had me on soft glass only for a while.
All this is fabulous, but this marble directly above me has my heart all aflutter.

rusticalsfreestyle on Instagram

SRA# P107
Old 2013-05-03, 2:46am

why are we posting in april s&t? it's may!
Old 2013-05-03, 2:52am
Now part of the Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by istandalone24/7 View Post
why are we posting in april s&t? it's may!
Exactly!
Old 2013-05-05, 4:14am

and btw Juba....i've got a bone to pick with you.
you're making really really sick mibs...and i can't stop bidding on them. you're cutting into my glass fund. STOP IT!!!

obviously i jest (about stop it, not about sick mibs)!
Old 2013-05-05, 7:21am
kiwi ( new zealand)

i post a may show and tell

Geoffery Bunker Glass artist
Live Stream

octarockstudio= octopuss sit on a rock studio
Old 2013-05-08, 10:06am
Marble Lover

No doubt. I have 2 of Juba's earlier ones but I soooo want one of the spiral fumed ones. And I want some of Deb's, and Larry's, and Smolder's, and Travis', and Daryll's, and Marcel's, and and and... well, everyone's.

Great stuff in this Show and Tell, folks.

-BEP

Quote:
Originally Posted by istandalone24/7 View Post
and btw Juba....i've got a bone to pick with you.
you're making really really sick mibs...and i can't stop bidding on them. you're cutting into my glass fund. STOP IT!!!

obviously i jest (about stop it, not about sick mibs)!