Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-02-12, 6:26am
Bead Maker / Instructor

Thumbs up Bead Making Courses & Jewelry Design Classes in Florence, Italy

Our retail store, Beaded Lily, and our glass studio have merged to become Beaded Lily Glass Works Creation Center! Now under one roof, our Creation Center is Bigger and more beautiful than ever and a wonderful environment in which to shop, take a class, create a piece of jewelry or just hang out.

If you are planning on visiting Italy this year, consider joining us for one of our glass beadmaking or jewellery design classes. Our new working studio is a wonderful environment in which to get creative!

See you soon!

Lily & Tim

Last edited by MeltDown; 2009-02-12 at 6:47am.
Old 2009-03-01, 9:31pm
Bead Maker / Instructor

After receiving a number of requests we have decided to begin offering 9 & 6 hour private, one-on-one instruction packages, in addition to our 12-hour standard course. The 9-hour private class runs over two days and costs 225.00 Euro. The 6-hour private class can be done in 1 day (split over two 3-hour sessions) or 2 days and costs 165.00 Euro. All three packages include all the materials necessary to complete the course as well as a 10% discount on items sold in our store, including beading supplies, lampworking supplies, finished jewelry etc. We also provide a page containing a list of all the items needed to set up your own glass bead making studio with links directly to a number of different bead making supply companies. We are proud to say that many of our students have continued on from our 12-hour course to set up their own studios and began making and selling their own glass beads and designer jewelry featuring those beads. Here is a direct link to our rates page:
www.BeadedLilyGlassWorks.com/Rates

If you would like more information or are interested in registering for a class please don't hesitate to contact us.
Old 2009-03-16, 11:06am

Wink

Hi Tim! The new website looks fantastic! And the merging of your two shops is perfect ! It really brought in a lot of the colorful flavor of Lily's bead shop and is ideal for the two of you to stay working in the same space.

I'll be sure to recommend any of the students coming over with me to pay you a visit. Visiting you both was a great highlight of my stay in Florence last year.

Hope to get to visit you in an upcoming stay!

Big hug to Lily for me.

Ofilia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-03-16, 11:04pm
Bead Maker / Instructor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofilia View Post
Hi Tim! The new website looks fantastic! And the merging of your two shops is perfect ! It really brought in a lot of the colorful flavor of Lily's bead shop and is ideal for the two of you to stay working in the same space.

I'll be sure to recommend any of the students coming over with me to pay you a visit. Visiting you both was a great highlight of my stay in Florence last year.

Big hug to Lily for me.

Ofilia
Thanks Ofilia! Lily and I both enjoyed the time spent with you and look forward to your next visit. Sooner rather than later, we hope!!

Are you still in contact with Elena from Cecina, Italy? (You helped her make a beautiful fish at the torch in my studio) She now has a cute beadmaking studio of her own - I've yet to visit but the photos look great. She will be visiting us this Friday to talk about adding on to our next Effetre/Moretti glass order...
Old 2009-04-22, 6:03am
Bead Maker / Instructor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ofilia View Post
Hi Tim!

Big hug to Lily for me.

Ofilia
*UPDATE* Some of the students stopped by yesterday and a good time was had by all! Unfortunately I was at home working on a web design project and missed them but Lily said it was quite fun! Thanks again for sending them our way - We certainly do appreciate it! We hope to see you again next time!!

Tim

Tags
bead making courses, florence, italy, jewelry design classes