LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2013-03-29, 10:46am

Cool New! Painted Winged Heart Tutorial

This tutorial includes instruction both written and video, on how to create a painted heart pattern, shape the heart and create the wings.

The only part of this video that is similar to my broken heart tutorial is in the shaping of the heart and in this tutorial there is a video included as well as a workbench friendly tear away step by step sheet in color but printer friendly animation.

Enjoy.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-03-29, 11:27am
caffiene, beads, bedhead,

beautiful

~~
~~
Old 2013-03-29, 3:36pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

Shari, is this for boro only or 104, also?

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.
Old 2013-03-30, 7:01pm

I've never worked with boro, I only use 104 so that's what it's for. Sorry I should make note of that.

Old 2013-03-30, 7:05pm
Queen Bee

That's not boro? Holy Cow!

Donna

Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Handmade Artist Lampwork Jewelry
Old 2013-03-30, 8:07pm

No it's Fire Lotus. The tutorial gives instructions on how to get that look, plus shape the heart and develop the wings. Any of the other silver reactive glass colors will work as well with this technique.

Old 2013-03-31, 6:15pm
Adrian

THUD! another amazing work of art!
beautiful,
adrian
Old 2013-04-01, 6:58am

Thank you Adrian!