Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2012-04-12, 1:53pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

Default Help with blog check - am I phone and ipad functional?

I've done some streamlining and I'm hoping that it has improved my blog functionality for those who use devices. If you could check my blog out from your phone, ipad, kindle, or whatever you use and let me know what you think I'd appreciate it.

I've really gone for the bare bones approach, I think I like that best. Look forward to your feedback! Here's the link:

http://astridboyce.blogspot.com/

Thank you so much!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-04-12, 6:09pm
ASamples33

Looks great on an iPad nice work
Old 2012-04-12, 6:14pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

Thank you so much!

Old 2012-04-16, 12:52pm
Fire Monkey

It looks really good on my iPhone!
I need to figure out how to do this with my website. New skills needed but not enough time!

Old 2012-04-16, 1:04pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

Thank you Holly! With Blogger it was really easy, I just went to the new interface and then picked the most minimalist look I could find, lol. That's what I've always admired in artistic websites.

I think your site looks wonderful and it's easy to navigate. I bet it wouldn't be that hard to find out what code you have to drop in there to update phone/pad compatibility. You might email Cosmo, I bet he'd know.

As to new skills, I'm still trying to figure out how to make my fat fingers hit the little tiny check marks when I'm surfing on my kindle fire. I'm a bit slow in that dept.

Old 2012-04-16, 1:17pm
Fire Monkey

I have man-hands so I can relate!

Thanks for the compliments on my site. If you look at the code it's really clunky but I do my best with my limited web skills.
I'm looking at freeware to design a mobile site but that's another project that would suck my time away and I'm just not ready for that.

Old 2012-04-16, 1:35pm
I'm kinda biz-EE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
I have man-hands so I can relate!

Thanks for the compliments on my site. If you look at the code it's really clunky but I do my best with my limited web skills.
I'm looking at freeware to design a mobile site but that's another project that would suck my time away and I'm just not ready for that.
I know! I haven't done a website since back in the days of blinky gifs and bandwidth theft. I can do the code for my eBay pages but that's about as far as it goes for me. <p> is my friend.