Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2012-04-14, 12:40pm

Default 2012 BSNC Bead Bazaar

Any one going/selling at the BSNC Bead Bazaar April 21st?
this will be the first show Nikki and I will have a table exciting and nerve wracking all at once getting ready

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#C-151
Old 2012-04-15, 8:36am
Oh, baby, I m'know...

I'm at table 316. See you there!

Old 2012-04-17, 10:32pm
Dancing Moon Shadows

I'm at 402b See you all!

[/b][/i][/font]
Old 2012-04-19, 4:54pm

I'm hoping to go, as a lookie loo, no booth.

Old 2012-04-19, 10:38pm

I will be there at the Soft Flex booth. It is a really well balanced show - and always gets a good, strong crowd of buyers. Good luck!

Jenny

Old 2012-04-20, 12:57pm

Ok folks according to the state board of equalization you will need to add the address of this show to your sellers permit in addition to the permit we all bought from oakland
I just left the local board of equalization office with my temp permit for tommorrow

#C-151
Old 2012-04-20, 3:37pm
maybe tomorrow

I don't think they can possibly enforce that since not everyone has been notified about it yet.

Old 2012-04-20, 4:30pm
Glass Addict

I'll be manning Sharon Peters booth... I have no idea what number it is though... guess I'll find out tomorrow when I show up with all of the stuff

Old 2012-04-20, 5:00pm

we are at table # 605

#C-151
Old 2012-04-21, 12:53pm

I just boarded BART on my way!!

Old 2012-04-22, 2:25pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Well? How did it go?

L-111

Old 2012-04-22, 6:41pm

well we did not lose any money so as a first show I would call it good.
the attendance seemed kinda low to me though never having been to the spring show before I have nothting to judge it by.
It looked like those who had tables in the front rows did better, we had a few people that said they liked our stuff but they had already spent their money before they got to us in the back rows.

#C-151
Old 2012-05-10, 4:27am

Foot traffic at the show was MUCH slower than usual. Think part of it is due to the fact that the dates for the show move quite a bit (can be anywhere from March - May), and it was the first nice weekend in the Bay Area - think everyone was outside in the 80 degree weather!

Jenny