LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Old 2010-01-31, 4:30pm

Default Making Mandala Beads by Sarah Hornik

Heads up -

I just received my presale copy of Sarah Hornik's new E-book, "Making Mandala Beads." It is long (80 pages), loaded with Sarah's latest beautiful bead examples, and lots of great techniques.

I think the presale went through Feb 1st, so I assume the tut will soon be available for sale either on Sarah's website:

http://www.glassbysarah.com/

and/or through her Etsy shop:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/sarahhornik

Updated @4:30: Sarah just sent out a link to purchase the E-book:

http://www.glassbysarah.com/ebooks/mandala/

Last edited by Vicki B.; 2010-01-31 at 5:26pm. Reason: update new link to E-book sale
Old 2010-02-01, 10:44am
Duchess of Dichro

I got mine and it is FABULOUS !!! The coolest part for me is that it is based on using BE glass . It is a MUST BUY tutorial

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-02-01, 11:42am
Oh No You Didn't!

I got mine too. She put a lot of work into it and it definitely shows. It's a beautiful tutorial.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My name is............. Deb

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon
Old 2010-02-01, 11:50am
novembersfyre everywhere

This is a gorgeous tutorial! If you use BE it's worth it for just the color options alone. And, there is a murrini tut in there that is just as wonderful! It's a murrini that I was taught how to make in a class using a different method. I must say, Sarah's method rocks! And I said tut

Old 2010-02-01, 12:33pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Okay I work in BE every day and this is one of the most exciting tutorials I have ever purchased! I am only half way through and I am stoked!

Her sense of color is amazing.

Old 2010-02-01, 4:21pm
Duchess of Dichro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemsinbloom View Post
Okay I work in BE every day and this is one of the most exciting tutorials I have ever purchased! I am only half way through and I am stoked!

Her sense of color is amazing.

I so agree , Sarah is the color queen !!!!!!!

Old 2010-02-01, 4:55pm

Sarah is definitely the color queen! I just downloaded her latest and greatest and I am so excited to sit down at the torch. Thanks, Sarah, for such a really gorgeous tutorial. I love it!

"It is easier to perceive error than to find truth, for the former lies on the surface and is easily seen, while the latter lies in the depth, where few are willing to search for it." Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth

My Blog
Old 2010-02-01, 5:37pm

well now I know why the surge on Bullseye sales this week!
I just found out about the tutorial from a customer and I have to get this one!!!
Finally the "color queen's" use of bullseye colors. It's gotta be great!!!
Thanks for confirming that it is. But I already knew that!

Old 2010-02-01, 5:59pm
susanLambert

84 pages! someone posted whre you can get these printed. any suggestion? Can I send my tutorials someplace on line to print?

Old 2010-02-01, 6:02pm
susanLambert

http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...ting+tutorials
found it

Old 2010-02-09, 11:28am
Rose colored glasses…√

I just got it; lots of pictures. It's gonna' make me want to purchase more BE, me thinks.

OMG I listed some stuff!!! Little devils ARE ice skating!!!

RIP Sunday; You can donate for Izzy's Future Trust @:

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...
Old 2010-02-09, 4:22pm
Duchess of Dichro

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissij View Post
I just got it; lots of pictures. It's gonna' make me want to purchase more BE, me thinks.
You be thinking right !!!

Old 2010-02-09, 4:23pm
Duchess of Dichro

Susan I printed it out on my printer , came out great ! I punched it with a 3 hole punch and put it into a binder