Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2014-12-31, 6:50am
all for the love of glass

Default Mike Frantz

I'm fairly certain this came from your shop since you're pretty much my sole source for glass. I am in love with this batch of copper red that looks like a pale stalk of rhubarb, but need you to identify which I am ordering so that I don't get lots of the really ruddy middle copper red. Lovely as it is..
It's the first rod or the rod on the far left of which I speak..
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Much obliged and all the best to you in 2015! ~Deborah Lambson

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Do not worry about your originality. You could not get rid of it even if you wanted to." -- Robert Henri.
Old 2014-12-31, 10:49am

Default Copper Red in the Face!

Hello Deborah, yes each of those is a copper green. We have hundreds of pounds of this color and since our inventory is from more than one production, we have plenty of all the tonalities for everyone.

I do think I could pick out for you some more of the Rhubarb color if you wish. Or if you sent me a 2 inch sample in the mail I could perfectly match up the colors.

And speaking of glass, we come to the end of 2014, and for this last week we are having a 25% discount on already discounted FUN GLASS, plus all kinds of other great deals.

I wish each and every one of you a Happy New Year

Mike Frantz

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2014-12-31, 11:19am
all for the love of glass

Uhoh.. That's too tempting!
that's great Mike, I'll send a chunk this week. Thank you!

"Do not worry about your originality. You could not get rid of it even if you wanted to." -- Robert Henri.
Old 2015-01-01, 12:09am

Mike, you are Da Bomb!

Have a great and healthy 2015!

--Helene
Old 2015-01-17, 11:42am
Knob Creek Glass

Smile Copper Green

Hmmmm I am going to order some more Copper Green, and will request an assortment of tonalities.
Old 2015-01-24, 11:08am

Default Plethora

Quote:

Hmmmm I am going to order some more Copper Green, and will request an assortment of tonalities.
I went back and took a look and found many different copper greens. Some dark, some light, some with lots of rings of color and others with more rings of colors and some with less. A plethora of colors.

Mike

Frantz Art Glass Website:

The Torch Website:

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206