LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2008-08-07, 5:52pm
formerly JewelsByJenny

Yay!! I just purchased this, it's the first tutorial for me so far. I am really into making flowers right now and this is perfect!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jenny

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-08-07, 8:05pm
caffiene, beads, bedhead,

I cant wait to see what you guys make!
thank you so much!

~~
~~
Old 2008-08-07, 8:12pm
Dangerous Woman

My roses and some leaves.

May your torch burn brightly and your oxy never run out. - Karen Hardy

On a Cheetah with a hurricane Still have my Lynx as a back up.
Old 2008-08-07, 10:08pm
Glass my new Obsession

I have a rose a bluebird and a leaf in the kiln
Tina

Old 2008-08-07, 11:50pm
formerly JewelsByJenny

Nancy, you've been busy! Thanks for sharing. I just got mine so I hope to make some this weekend. I will post pics when I do.

Tina, I can't wait to see yours too!

Jenny

Old 2008-08-08, 3:40am

Nancy!!

~~
~~
Old 2008-08-08, 5:28am
Dangerous Woman

They were all from one sitting! And they aren't even all that I did! I forgot a couple and a couple didn't come out too good. They ARE addictive!!!

May your torch burn brightly and your oxy never run out. - Karen Hardy

On a Cheetah with a hurricane Still have my Lynx as a back up.
Old 2008-08-15, 7:23am

posting this in all my tut threads, I would like to set up a mini gallery on my website of beads made using the tutorials, so please send me pics! I can photo shop them if you cant, and if you have already sent me pics, give me the heads up to use them, please..
Ive saved them all, Im so proud of all of you!

~~
~~
Old 2008-08-28, 7:25am

Just a quick note, I just made up two bundles of the 3 tuts at discounted prices,
I made one with all three.. Pansy, sunflower and rose,
and one with the sunflower and rose,
each one of them have totally different techniques and typos! lol!!
available on etsy
xo Laurie

~~
~~
Old 2008-08-31, 7:01am
Hopeless glass addict!

Thumbs up Awesome Tutorial!

Laurie! I loved this tutorial! Here is one of the first beads I made, taking liberties with it and trying to make it my own style...

Thank-you so much for your wonderful tutorials!

~Mendy

Happiness is roasting glass with your best friend!

Old 2008-08-31, 1:19pm
formerly JewelsByJenny

Mendy that turned out really cool!

Jenny

Old 2008-08-31, 7:26pm
Hopeless glass addict!

Red face

Thanks, Jenny! I've learned so much from this tutorial! I highly recommend it to everyone! I have the other 2 tutorials, but with the hot weather and some really bad computer problems to bog me down time-wise...I haven't had the chance to try them out yet. But I will this week sometime. The cooler weather is coming and I think my 'puter has started getting over its problems.

~Mendy

Happiness is roasting glass with your best friend!

Old 2008-09-01, 11:39am

Stunning!!

~~
~~
Old 2008-09-22, 2:22pm

Im running around posting a supplies list, for tools needed, other than your glass, mandrels, kilns torch etc, of course..

marver, or something you can use as a marver,
exacto blade knife or spatula type blade..
thats it on this one!

oh for the leaf, either small flat mashers, or the leonardo petal puller..

~~
~~
Old 2008-10-11, 10:12am
Custom Imprint tools

Laurie,

Lovely roses Thanks for mentioning the Petal Puller...hope your enjoying the tool Best of luck with all your tutorials...

Karen

www.leonardolampwork.com

Old 2008-10-12, 5:50am

Karen, I Use that darn tool for so much, I use it for pliers, I use it for twisties, etc, leaves, wings, My guy was fondling it, the other day and i told him to put it down, it was very very valuable, !!

~~
~~