LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-03-04, 1:47pm
da General

Default NEW! Printed Version of SE3 - Third Silver Color e-Booklet is Available at lulu.com!

For those of you who prefer to have a hard copy of SE3 but don't have a home printer that will provide you with decent quality print outs, I have created an account with lulu so you can purchase the booklet directly! For $43.90 plus shipping, you don't have to purchase the high-res CD and take it to your neighborhood service bureau yourself.

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback_book/se3/6206163

This booklet is a compilation of exchange beads submitted for SE3 – Third Silver Color How To and Exchange. There are over 180 beads with description. Each bead is accompanied by the recipes of glasses used and some have detailed step by step description of how the bead was made (the level of detail is based on how much information the original beadmaker shared.) Other content includes a list of silver glass by manufacturers and notation of the glass being striking or reducing, and index of each silver glass used in the booklet for easy reference, and a basic step-by-step (illustrated with photos) instruction on how to strike and how to reduce silver glass.

- 72 pages
- over 180 beads with description
- list of silver glass by manufacturers
- index for each silver glass used in the booklet
- step-by-step instruction on striking silver glass with photos
- step-by-step instruction on reducing silver glass with photos

To determine if you want a high-resolution or a low-resolution version: High-resolution = good quality, crisp, and sharp images Even if you don't plan on taking this to a service bureau to print, as long as you have a decent inkjet printer at home, this may be the version to go with. Low-resolution = for viewing on your computer monitor If your home printer is just adequate or if you only plan on viewing the pdf on your computer monitor only, then this version is perfect for you. Hope this helps!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|

Last edited by Hayley; 2009-03-04 at 6:54pm.
Old 2009-03-09, 6:59pm

I just ordered mine. How many tuts do you have to buy before considered a tut ho'? I think I'm up to 10.

"People can be the wind beneath your wings or the anchor on your boat" John Maxwell
Old 2009-03-09, 7:44pm
da General

Thank you, Donna! You are my first printed book customer! lol! I think you will be pleased with the quality of the printing.

|
|
|
|