Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Old 2009-01-25, 3:00pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Default room for one more? Monte Carlo Bead

I meant to post this one from last years tutorial collection
last month but had crazy holiday broken kiln issues, arg,
so just now getting this one posted to our Etsy shop.

This is a Beginning to Intermediate tutorial, although written for
glass artists who already know how to use a press tool
The tutorial is documented using a nugget shaped press tool,
but I have added some example photos of the design in a button
shape as well so you can get an idea of how versatile it is.

The Monte Carlo Tutorial can be purchased for $5 in our Etsy Shop,
once you have ordered your copy you will receive an email with
your file attached (within 24 hours but normally within the hour you place your order)
which you will be able to save to your computer, burn to a cd, or print out as you like.

SIDE NOTE! We are offering one of our Tutorials for free right now through Paragon,
Murano Chic, and it can be downloaded from this link here:

http://www.paragonweb.com/ManualInfo.cfm?CID=135

Happy Glass Melting!!

Jenelle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Old 2009-01-25, 8:22pm
Mary Lockwood

Looks great!

Does it call for any unusual glass colors that I might not have? Also, I have silver foil, but not silver leaf...it looks like this design has quite a bit of silver...will what I have work?

~~Mary

Old 2009-01-25, 8:32pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

Hi Mary =) You will need Silver Foil, Raku, and Rose Opal (Reichenbach- or Raspberry Opal Will work also) Everything else as far as colors go are normal effetre colors that you will probably have on hand....

Jenelle

|
|
|
|

Old 2009-01-27, 11:32am
Mary Lockwood

Thanks Jenelle!

Old 2009-01-31, 12:33pm
Senior Member | Jenelle

No Problem Mary =)

I just had someone ask me for a suggested substitute for the Rose Opal...

my fav would be to add a line of WHITE instead of the Rose Opal, and then right before melting in the entire design add a line of Rubino Oro over the top of the white line for a nice raspberry kick.

=^.^= Jenelle

|
|
|
|