Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-01, 1:10pm

Oh, my. I can't imagine having a whole website like yours to put pics on. It takes so much out of me just to photograph a set of beads in the morning!

Thanks, Donna.
Old 2011-06-01, 1:20pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I know... me too
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Which is why I have 200+ sets of beads that are not listed on my beads website... and Swarovski crystals, packs and packs of them, not listed.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-06-01, 1:23pm

Well, Donna, I put my order in, yay!

Thanks for all your help
Old 2011-06-01, 2:01pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Awesome, I just struck the rubino for you. I had no idea that even the transparent rubino was doing the raspberry thing. The stuff I've been pulling off the shelf is more opaque than transparent. Anyway, I was able to sort through and pull you about 1#. There might have been more but I was so worried about whether or not I was seeing the opaque ring, I pulled out anything I thought was questionable. All the tips of what I'm sending you are pink and transparent.
I hope they are what you're looking for.

Old 2011-06-01, 2:11pm

Donna, you are scaring me!
Old 2011-06-01, 2:12pm

Could I please see a photo so I can sleep tonight? lol
Old 2011-06-01, 2:20pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Now I'm paranoid... so I'm just going to refund your money. Glad I didn't print the postage yet. Sorry.

Old 2011-06-01, 2:22pm

that's ok, Donna, thank you for all your help still.
Old 2011-06-01, 2:43pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Well, at least I know which one is which now.

Old 2011-06-01, 3:27pm

me, too, lol.
Old 2011-06-01, 3:37pm

Default Rubino

We have a good amount that is as rich, strong, vibrant as any rubino we have ever had.

Mike Frantz

Frantz Art Glass Website:

The Torch Website:

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2011-06-01, 4:09pm

I have an awesome batch. Will get it cut up and on the website this weekend!!!

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2011-06-01, 4:13pm

Just ordered some from Frantz. It looks gorgeous on there site!
Old 2011-06-01, 7:56pm

My two pounds look like the most gorgeous rubino you have ever laid eyes on, however, when you work it in the flame it turns raspberry, lol.

So, I would rather find the rods that you can barely tell them apart from that Moretti pink transparent until you light up the end and then it looks marvelous

Any of you have that kind?
Old 2011-06-01, 7:59pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I have some Vetrofond gold pink that is almost completely clear... has the smallest hint of pink down the core.

Old 2011-06-01, 8:02pm

Quote:
I have some Vetrofond gold pink that is almost completely clear... has the smallest hint of pink down the core.
hmmmm, very interesting.

If you have a pound of it, and you wouldn't mind melting an end, I would be happy to have you include the melted rod in the pound, if when you melt the end, it turns into beautiful dreamy pink rubino!

Thanks!
Old 2011-06-01, 8:03pm

Tomorrow, I will take a pic of mine and show you what I am talking about.

ETA: I mean my little short that I have left, lol!
Old 2011-06-01, 8:06pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I'll try it out for you tomorrow. If I remember correctly it strikes to a deep cranberry color. I've had it for a long time, I think because people don't realize it's rubino when it's sitting in the bin

Old 2011-06-01, 8:11pm

Oh, that deep cranberry color sounds yummy.

I can't wait, I am so excited about it, thanks again, Donna!
Old 2011-06-01, 8:18pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Sorry, I should have mentioned it sooner... I didn't realize that you were looking for more transparent... most people are wanting the deep (already struck looking) rubino.

Old 2011-06-01, 8:20pm

Ok, I bought some already, Donna! Thank you so much.
Old 2011-06-01, 8:24pm
"Sinners have soul too"

You're so funny... you don't want to see it first??

Old 2011-06-01, 8:27pm

I really need this to make my flower petals non-raspberry rubino!

It wouldn't be so bad if all the petals would turn out the same, but it is unpredictable and some petals are rubino looking and some are raspberry and well, I've been living a nightmare, this is my dream come true and I am so happy!

The rubino I had been using and only have a short left, was so light pink that in frit you wouldn't know you had rubino in it until you melted it in.
Old 2011-06-01, 8:45pm
"Sinners have soul too"

You are so cute.

Old 2011-06-01, 10:51pm

You are so kind.

Here it is almost 2 AM and I can't sleep.

Kind of like Christmas Eve, lol!
Old 2011-06-02, 9:41am
"Sinners have soul too"

I'll strike and end or two of the Vetrofond and take a pic for you as soon as I get to the shop.

If you like it, I'll even make a special run to the PO to get in for the 3pm pick up. Hopefully you'll have it by Saturday

Old 2011-06-02, 10:52am

Well, that would surely spare me any anxiety but, I was just excited to get some normal rubino. I wouldn't call the raspberry bad rubino, just not normal lol.

Thanks for doing that, I really appreciate it so much, but I have faith it is just what I have been looking for!

You are a darling Donna!
Old 2011-06-02, 10:59am
"Sinners have soul too"

Gee whiz Carol... I'm blushing
... thank you!

Old 2011-06-02, 11:57am
"Sinners have soul too"

Default Drum roll please!!

Here ya go... I have a 1/4# that has the slightest hint of pink and 12oz that is absolutely clear but strikes to a gorgeous cranberry color... no milkiness (raspberry color) at all... I just pulled 4 rods at random from the bunch of clear, I didn't bother with the slightly pink ones.

Old 2011-06-02, 11:58am
"Sinners have soul too"

Sorry for the slightly out of focus...

Closed Thread