No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2009-01-08, 4:54am
Knob Creek Glass

Default Bead & Button Show 2009

I have not seen any postings on the Bead & Button Show yet.

I was accepted into the Kristina Logan Master's Class. Anyone else here in that class?

What are you planning to take?? So many exciting classes.
Old 2009-01-08, 10:32am
Who me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaracollins View Post
I have not seen any postings on the Bead & Button Show yet.

I was accepted into the Kristina Logan Master's Class. Anyone else here in that class?

What are you planning to take?? So many exciting classes.
I looked on their site and didn't see any classes listed yet. Do you have a link?

ETA, nevermind, I was looking at the August 2009 Philly one.

Last edited by swamper; 2009-01-08 at 10:44am.
Old 2009-01-13, 4:13pm

i am on the waiting list for kristina logans class. i did get into michael barleys class!
Old 2009-01-13, 5:03pm
Put beads on your head!

Congrats on getting into Kristinas class. I didn't get in, but a friend did so hopefully I'll hear all about it.
But I did get into all the others I wanted!!!! So excited!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-01-13, 8:36pm
Covered in glitter

Oh man...I just can't afford to go this year. I'm definitely going to make it up next year. LOL Have fun in Christina's class. That was HIGH on my list.

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2009-01-14, 10:22pm
giggety-giggety

I'll be there as a vendor...I do hope everyone stops by so I can match a face to an avatar!

My etsy:

Old 2009-01-27, 10:47am

I'm going to be there (again!). Beth! What will be the name of your booth? I'll look for you and say "hi". I'm not vending. just taking some fun classes and shopping shopping shopping shopping...
Old 2009-01-27, 10:48am

Oh...nevermind. You will be Acme Bead Co I bet.
Old 2009-01-27, 5:23pm

Barbara - you are going to love that Kristina class. She is a wonderful teacher but even more just a great person to be around, her zen-like calm is contagious. I won't be there this year, but I want to hear all about it. My booth (which I share with Patti Cahill) will be occupied by Molten Mayhem, who is Jan Onipenco, a wonderful bead and jewelry artist from NJ. Feel free to visit her so you can make fun of me behind my back!! Jeri

Still selling beadstands but no more Puffy Mandrels.
Old 2009-01-28, 4:03am
Knob Creek Glass

We will miss you Jeri! There will be a hole left in the class schedule!!
Old 2009-01-28, 6:23am

Thanks Barbara!! I'm hoping to see some of my B and B friends at Blue Moon in Austin, Texas when I'm there in May, but I'm missing B and B for happy reasons so it is all good! I hope to come roaring back next year, and there are plenty of other beady teachers to keep you all occupied for now! Jeri

Still selling beadstands but no more Puffy Mandrels.
Old 2009-02-20, 7:12am
giggety-giggety

My booth is moving an isle over (I think it's 734, a corner, and that I'll be next to Lisa Niven Kelly). It's almost right smack dab in the middle-look for the neon glow :0) and the tired looking woman.

My etsy:

Old 2009-02-26, 4:04am

anyone else in the masterclass for ms logan in juneat bead and button? i made it in to that class as well michael barleys class. i feel blessed to be in both classes!
Old 2009-02-26, 5:49am
boro color bender

I'm not taking any classes or teaching, but I will be there sharing a booth with my friend Laurie Copeland.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2009-02-26, 11:27pm
Glass Gangster 808

I'll be there sharing a booth with Paul Stephan and Luken Sheafe!! I can't wait!!

Aloha!

"Parasol spinning casually.
Like, I'm an artist!
Please don't laugh at me...."
Old 2009-03-01, 10:52am

I will be there with . This year I am driving so that it will be easy to bring a lot of my sculptural work.
Also, I am making a huge change in the approach of what beads I will be selling. I will have many very high end pieces that are one of a kind and expensive. The last few years I have been making fast production beads and they sell well. But i think it is time to move onto bigger, nicer, sculptural beads.
See you guys there.
Lewis
Old 2009-03-01, 3:43pm
Knob Creek Glass

I will be happy to see you with all of your sculptural work!!
Old 2009-03-02, 9:59am
Covered in glitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgurden View Post
anyone else in the masterclass for ms logan in juneat bead and button? i made it in to that class as well michael barleys class. i feel blessed to be in both classes!
Lucky you! I wanted to try for Logan's class but just couldn't afford it this year. I'm taking Michael Barley in May so I'm OK with that. I'll probably just go up for the day on Friday this year. Patty and I did get tickets for the flame off.

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2009-03-03, 5:21am
boro color bender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Burton Glass View Post
I'll be there sharing a booth with Paul Stephan and Luken Sheafe!! I can't wait!!

Aloha!
Wooohooo! I ended up giving the kiln god to my son. He loved it too much not to. Will have to score another for the kiln. See you soon man!

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2009-03-03, 6:29am

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberly View Post
I'll be there sharing a booth with Karen Bye!! This is my first time ever to attend the show. Please stop by and say hello!!!
Kim it will be soooo good to see you there! I will be in booth 409 - and I have some help this year so I hope to get out for a few minutes to visit you with Karen!
Old 2009-03-03, 2:35pm
Glass Gangster 808

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
Wooohooo! I ended up giving the kiln god to my son. He loved it too much not to. Will have to score another for the kiln. See you soon man!
No worries brother!! I'm glad it's appreciated! I'll definitely bring a few more so you can grab one... I'll also have some of the standard kine tiki's too!! See you soon Smiley!

I also just found out, I'll be at booth 411, just a couple down from NancyTobey...

ALOHA

"Parasol spinning casually.
Like, I'm an artist!
Please don't laugh at me...."
Old 2009-03-04, 8:23am

Smile

I'm looking forward to the show.

This year, I have opted not to have a booth - it is exhausting trying to teach and run a booth.

So, I'll have my beads at "Meet the Teacher's Night -

Just found out that CBS - Coatings by Sandberg - is generously donating some of their latest new dichro for my class. This includes the new dichro on copper. Also, they are making up some of their newest patterns custom just for me for class. Can't wait to see it!!

There are a few seats still open in my Dichro and Metals class being held on Fri & Sat...please join us to explore and play with these great materials.

Lisa
Old 2009-03-04, 8:28am
One of the Booger 7

It would be handy if LE people had some designation on their name badge or something so we "recognize" each other in order to say hello!

Old 2009-03-17, 5:32pm

Hi Barbara and Barb,
I will be in both Kristina's class and Michael's class.
I have been trading down the back at the Australian bead maker's booth for the last two years but this year I am further down the front and on the wall (booth1209).
All by myself in a crowd.
Wendy Bergamin
www.beargaminbears.com
Old 2009-03-17, 7:27pm
Ex-lurker

I hope to go to look and shop. I went last year for the first time and had a ball............

"Life is a journey - travel it well"
Old 2009-03-18, 9:27am
no more

Can't wait to go! I was there last year and had a great time too!
Great people!!
Old 2009-03-18, 6:16pm
Celebrating Passion

I'll be there eith GLASSACT selling beads! (MI local ISGB chapter)
http://www.glassact.org
Around 15 Lampwork glass bead makers. You could spend an entire day looking at one of a kind beads!

Old 2009-03-18, 10:34pm

I will be there! I do have a new booth this year! It is booth #10, right at the entrance on the right! Gail Moore is on the left side of the entrance and I am on the right.......

Look forward to seeing you all there!
Andrea

Old 2009-04-16, 11:05am

Looking forward to being there. And it will be here before I know it. Time is going so fast.

Old 2009-04-16, 11:15am
Common Lurker

I'll be in booth 1140, sharing with Teresa Silbert! Can't wait, but so much work to do! =}

Tags
shows