Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2007-05-27, 10:53pm
Trying to Hope!

Default feedback needed

I posted these in the vessel exchange and the big gallery but bear with me i want some of you boro peeps feedback rather then just ooh and prettys
Not that i dont like those too

Okay so this is the first one I made. I blew her all out of standard wall tubing adding no extra glass at all. should I explore this new area for myself or scrap it and begin again?

Anyone have any tips on how to make her better?
I am going to try again tomorrow I kep having trouble with things collapsing after I blew them I think i need better heat control. And a little more torso shape. Anyways thanks ahead of time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy Here
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ebay Here

NEW Ebay Items all the time here

I buy Gold PM me for details
NEW Handmade jewelry on Etsy
Old 2007-05-28, 1:49pm
Somethings grow wild

Location: Soulsbyville in California, just down the hill from Yosemite
Default Goddess Vessel

Hi Neighbor
I Think your on the right track. It isn't easy to keep the tubes from falling in when they get thin. I learned from making a couple of pipes that if you add a bit of extra glass to the parts that you blow out a little more (T&A) it might help. I too have tried a blowen goddess vessel With a twist If you'll forgive my silliness I'll show you what I'm talking about:

And with the head/stopper off:

Anyway with a little practice you're going to have a nice sellable product
Kare
Old 2007-05-28, 2:50pm
Trying to Hope!

too cute i was going to try a frog next Thanks for the input.

Etsy Here
Ebay Here

NEW Ebay Items all the time here

I buy Gold PM me for details
NEW Handmade jewelry on Etsy