Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2007-05-11, 8:10am

Default Bead and Button

Only 4 more weeks till Bead and Button. Who's going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2007-05-11, 9:18am
Mr. Cellophane

Yipees I don't have near enough stuff and need to get my butt going!! I will be at the front booth with a big group of my buddies. I am sharing my table with the amazing Lucie Weir!
Scared shi&*ess...yes siry bob, scared half out of my mind.

Libby

Old 2007-05-12, 8:06pm
Fusing Glass

Awww LIbby dear, your beads and pendants are so original. you will do great there!

I am counting down, thank God for family and friends to help me out. I went to a friends to torch for a few hours, I was useless and hurtin the next day! argh...B&B here we come!

see you both there!
Old 2007-05-12, 9:08pm

Libby what is your booth number? Mary are you at the same spot this year?

Old 2007-05-12, 9:21pm

Default Hey, Is anyone one in for a scared shi&*ess club?

This will be my first Bead & Button show. I, along with you Libby, don't have nearly enough product to sell. In fact this is my first show ever. What was I thinking?

Lynn
Old 2007-05-12, 9:35pm

You'll be fine ! We still have a bit over 3 weeks. Maybe we should post a packing list. I print it off before every show for a check list, take the list with me so I can make notes for the next show. I used to pack all the booth stuff in rubbermaid containers. I even bought a hand cart. But this past year I found using suitcases even easier.

I'm also considering setting up here at home so I can do some re arranging on the table, if I get the time .

Old 2007-05-13, 8:30am
Fire Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Black View Post
Only 4 more weeks till Bead and Button. Who's going?
me, me, me!! My booth is 911. See you there!

Old 2007-05-13, 6:58pm
Covered in glitter

Well, I'm the class taker and shopper! Can't wait to get together with Ellen, Ofilia, Kate...and whoever else for dinner. Ellen, don't forget to call me.

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2007-05-13, 9:42pm
giggety-giggety

I'll be there...booth 640 Stop and say hi! I don't think I'll be sleeping until after the show....

My etsy:

Old 2007-05-13, 9:44pm
giggety-giggety

Ellen, did you get my pm about the business cards?

My etsy:

Old 2007-05-15, 3:41am
Knob Creek Glass

I am going and taking every class possible, includ Larry Scott's Master Class. I cannot wait. I promise to visit every booth. I did not get to go to summer camp as a child.

My DH is even going and taking classes, although not as many. He needs his rest.
Old 2007-05-15, 5:13am
High Maintenance

I am going! I promise to say hi to you all and take obnoxious amounts of pictures. Ellen, this time you MUST be in the picture with your booth! I'm bringing a friend with me and I will have her tackle you if thats what it takes to get you in the picture. LOL
Old 2007-05-15, 5:45am

Barbara, Larry is a wonderful teacher. Long story short, I had only half a day when he was here. But in that short time, I learned tons.

Heather see you then !

Old 2007-05-15, 11:25am
Damn Frit Bitch

DH said that it was too expensive for me to go to this year (if he would GET A JOB, we would have a little more money). I've still got to cancel my hotel room at the Holiday Inn nearby. I was really crushed that I couldn't go (it's the same week as my birthday too.....). You all have fun. I'll be kicking myself and buying a lottery ticket....
Old 2007-05-15, 11:37am
Irish Eyes A Smiling

I'm going....but as a looker/buyer.....can't get my courage up to do the vendor thing.....maybe next year!

Old 2007-05-15, 11:52am

I'll be in booth 614 this year. I am also a local to Milwaukee and will be hosting some sort of barbecue on the weekend. Stop by my booth and get a map if you would like to come. Devin
Old 2007-05-15, 4:27pm
IMAHO

Welcome to da board, Devin!

I'll be there, with bells on... I'm going to be one of Mary's Fairies. I love playing with her silver, so what better way to do that than B&B!

"Free your mind and your glass will follow"
Old 2007-05-15, 6:46pm

I'm in booth 1240. Usually I get a chance to dart in and out at some point. Hope to meet you.

Old 2007-05-16, 9:46am
High Maintenance

While I'm making my rounds at the show if anyone needs a potty break be sure to let me know, I'll be happy to watch booths for you guys
Old 2007-05-16, 11:24am
boro color bender

I'll be in booth 1230! Stop by and say hello!

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2007-05-16, 11:47am
Scientific Glass Girl

i will be there too! 1054! with cattwalk presses of course. can't wait to meet you guys!!

Old 2007-05-16, 4:11pm
Fusing Glass

I am in booth 734 with my helpers! Julz, Daphne... maybe even Carla, Carla where art thou? Cant wait and I am sooooooooo behind!!
Old 2007-05-17, 12:58am
doyenne of the homebodies

Look at all the cool peeps doing B&B this year! I'm in booths 1109 and 1107, sharing with my pals Trudy Barnes, Katherine Wadsworth and Sara Sally Lagrand.

I won't be alone this time, so I can go visiting this year! And anyone who can, stop by and say hi to me too

Andrea
Old 2007-05-17, 5:00am
High Maintenance

Smiley, what name will your booth be under? Is it under you or are you working with someone?
Old 2007-05-17, 6:01am

Andrea that is what I'm considering for next year, sharing the booth. Think it's a great idea.

Old 2007-05-17, 11:34am
boro color bender

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquareOneBeads View Post
Smiley, what name will your booth be under? Is it under you or are you working with someone?

I'm with Miss Wildfire herself. Laurie, Corri and I will be spliting the booth duties, so we'll be able to go out and visit as well. I can't wait!

Here's a little sneak peak at something I am bringing... you gotta see these in person!

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley
Old 2007-05-17, 6:33pm
Covered in glitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly Irish Girl View Post
I'm going....but as a looker/buyer.....can't get my courage up to do the vendor thing.....maybe next year!

I don't have my glasses on and I thought you wrote that you were going as a HOOKER! I though...damn...you're gonna make a lot of money! LOL

Sorry...I just couldn't resist telling you...

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche
Old 2007-05-17, 6:38pm
Covered in glitter

I can't wait until we all go to dinner! It'll be good to see you all again.

Old 2007-05-17, 11:17pm
doyenne of the homebodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen Black View Post
Andrea that is what I'm considering for next year, sharing the booth. Think it's a great idea.
I've never done it before at any show, but B&B gets more expensive every year, and I really don't NEED a whole booth to myself anyway. I think it will help in just about every way to share, but no matter what, I'm sure it will be more fun!

Andrea
Old 2007-05-18, 5:01am
High Maintenance

Ellen, I was thinking about doing B&B next year so if you do want to share a booth let me know.