No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2013-10-17, 10:38am
jamieincharlotte

Default Oxygen plus medical

Any comments about this company good or bad?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-10-17, 2:59pm

I ordered my first concentrator from them about seven years ago. they were very easy to work with. Give them a call and talk to them about what you're looking for.

Mimi
Old 2013-10-17, 5:30pm
jamieincharlotte

Already ordered a Sequal Integra and was shipped today. Just making sure I did the right thing after that mess with Unlimited Oxygen. I was a little nervous about ordering. Probably should have posted this before I ordered but when they said they had been doing business with Mountain Art Glass in Asheville, NC I knew I had made the right decision. They were a pleasure to work with and communicated very well. Hope to get my oxycon soon.

Old 2013-10-17, 5:43pm
Irish Eyes A Smiling

I got 2 Sequal....refurb regalia from them about a yr ago???no issues???runs my Bravo beautiflly! Great to deal with!!

Old 2013-10-18, 6:32pm

Thumbs up

I have an Airsep onyx+ that hasn't worked for over a year. I couldn't find anyone local that could do the repair.
I was nervous about who to have repair it but decided on Oxygen plus because Larry returned my calls and emails promptly.
He was very helpful on the phone and the price for the refurbishment was fair.
I sent it via UPS last Saturday, it arrived at Oxygen plus Tuesday, was repaired Wednesday and shipped to me that day also. I received it today and have been running it since it arrived and it is working great. Analyzed FIO2 is 96-97%. Shipped, repaired and back to me in less than 1 week. That is great service.
I will be using them for all of my concentrator needs from now on. He also gave me a discount on the shipping since I sent it with very good packing and the original box in great shape.

Just as a side....
I to had a very bad experience with unlimited oxygen. I took your advice and got a refund from my credit card company.
I gave unlimited oxygen 5 1/2 months, then after contacting Jack that I wanted to cancel I was told it was shipping out that day. I waited 10 more days being told every few days that it was sitting right there and was going to be shipped that day. I gave up after the 10th day.

Oxygen Plus won me over. I am very happy with their customer service. It is nice to have a business that does what they say they are going to do and efficiently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamief03 View Post
Any comments about this company good or bad?

Old 2013-10-31, 1:20pm
jamieincharlotte

Got my Sequal oxygen concentrator the other day. Also got a follow up call from Larry.
A pleasure to work with and he went the extra mile and gave me some tips. I highly recommend his company.

Old 2013-10-31, 1:47pm
Angie09

Talked with Larry today regarding my Sequal I purchased through Mountain Arts but Oxygen Plus are the ones that service them. Very helpful!! I'd shop there again!!