Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Old 2013-04-08, 6:39am
Certified Glassaholic!

Default Question about O2 for Scorpion

Hi all,

I posted this as a separate thread but thought it might be better off in this torch category.

I'm contemplating adding another Sequal to my lineup. I currently run one with my 4-stud scorpion. Was thinking of adding another to add more oomph. As I was talking to my DH I wondered whether it might behoove me to simply consider an alternative to 2 Sequals?

Was hoping people might be able to chime in with suggestions as to what might fully power both inner and outer flames on a Scorpion without completely breaking the bank So, options are to go with a second Sequal or to try to find one unit that can do the work of both.

Thanks in advance!!

-Yee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-04-08, 8:40am
Angie09

I have a Scorpion and have my Sequal attached to the inner fire and a M15 to the outer fire. I thought about buying another Sequal just like you but it was just too expensive. It works great! And you can buy 4 or 5 M15s for the price of 1 Sequal.
Old 2013-04-16, 5:10pm

I run my wife's scorpion inner and outer using 3 m20's into an 11 gal holding tank she never runs out of oxy working soft glass. that setup will run my cheetah as well as long as I work with soft glass or small boro.

#C-151