Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-02-13, 7:26am

Default 2009 MI Cabin Retreat!

It's time to begin plans for the 2008 Cabin Retreat!! We have the same weekend this year, May 15 ~17 ... For those of you who are new this will be the 7th time we've met at a beautiful log lodge in Big Rapids, MI which is about 1 hour north of Grand Rapids. It has 3 bedrooms and a large sleeping loft. For our retreat we'll be limiting the number of glasser's actually staying at the cabin to 25. There are enough beds and cots to sleep about 20 I think. The last 5 will need to bring their own cot or air mattress. There is also room for a few tents to be pitched on the property - so if that is an option for you we can allow several of those as well. And finally, there are several hotels within a 10 - 15 minute drive for those who would like to drive in during the day.

Okay, now the $$ details. Because everyone that was at the Cabin last year liked having a smaller group, we all agreed that it would be better to keep the numbers a little smaller and pay a little more so all the expenses are covered. I will also rent the oxygen from a local company who will deliver to the cabin so we don't have to worry about people transporting their tanks.

The costs are as follows:

For those staying or tenting at the cabin: $125 per person. That includes two nights lodging, Friday dinner, meals on Saturday, and breakfast and lunch on Sunday.

For those staying at a hotel: $60 per person which includes Friday dinner, meals on Saturday, and breakfast and lunch on Sunday.

For those coming on Saturday only: $25 per person which includes meals for the day.

And now the rest of the details: I need you to initial and sign a copy of the “Rules for the Cabin” and enclose it with your check. I’m hoping that will help everyone understand the whole premise of what our retreat is all about!

***Cancellation policy: No refunds after 4/25/09, before that there will be a $25 cancellation fee. If you can find someone to take your place - great! But I will not be responsible for finding that person and you will need to arrange the payment details as well as notify me of the change.***

PM me for my mailing address.

Sleeping space in the cabin will be on a first $$, first bed basis. I will assign spots as I receive your reservations.

I think that's all I need to post here. The rest of the planning can take place in the 2009 Cabin Retreat thread in the Lobby!

Whoo-hoo! Can't wait to see everyone...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.