Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-07-29, 9:48am
Yup.

Default Join the Enamel Adventure in Cali, August 10-11!

There are still just a few spots left in the Excellent Enamel Adventure class at Brea Beadworks!!!! Hurry! Join Margaret Zinser and I for tons of fun and enamel adventuring on August 10-11th. We'll be covering all the basic of enamel to help you feel comfortable and then we'll pull out all the stops and show you our favorite and most used techniques and tricks. Plus... we're just getting off the Miami Adventure wagon so we're in high gear, amped up on enamel dust and ready to show you a really, really good time.

(Oh... and bonus for these classes only... we're going to HOOK YOU UP with some serious enamel quantities from Thompson. I wish I would have had this kit when I started falling in love with enamels!)

Let us know if you have any question, get in touch with Scott or Wendy at Brea Beadworks (http://www.breabeadworks.com/index.html) to sign up right away!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~