The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2012-03-25, 3:26pm
Sam I Am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherylka View Post
Uh oh, still room?! When I signed up, I was just planning on taking fusing classes (my business and money maker). Since then I've started lampworking and you guys are tempting me. Wonder if I can convince my business partner that this will contribute to our bottom line somehow?
PM'ed you
Sam

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-03-26, 9:25pm
Sam I Am

Bags are packed. Flying out in the morning! how I got a studio in one suitcase I'll never know.
Sam

Old 2012-03-27, 8:20pm

Drove in today! Will set up the booth on Thursday. That gives me tomorrow to play in Sin City

Anyone else here ...

Malcolm

Email:

Phone:+1.408.288.7978
Old 2012-03-27, 8:48pm
Mr Brutus RIP

we leave tomorrow, can't wait to get there, I just LOVE walking around seeing all the goodies for sale......(rubs hands) so much to choose from!!!

See ya there!!
sue

Old 2012-03-27, 8:52pm
"Sinners have soul too"

We'll be there on Friday! I'm not taking any classes, just going to play and see and shop!

Old 2012-03-27, 9:00pm
Chrissy

Be there tomorrow ...driving. Can't wait I think this is year 4 or 5 for me..love love love it! Can't wait to go shopping too on Friday. Hope to see you guys.

Old 2012-03-28, 9:33pm
A Splash o' Glass

I'll probably be back at the hotel around 7:00 tomorrow night after dinner with mom. Call me if anyone wants to get together after that for the night. 951-530-6645.

Old 2012-03-28, 10:13pm
I speak Murrini!

Aw, you guys - I'm so excited for you all! I'm going to miss it terribly First time in 5 years I'm not going to be there...hope you all will take (and post) photos!!! Have a blast! It's such a wonderful show...

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2012-03-29, 5:22pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

I'm sitting here with tears rolling down my face! I wanna beeeeeee there! So much glass, so many tools, so many LE people.....dammit! I wanna be there. Y'all have fun! =0)

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.
Old 2012-03-30, 7:06am
needs creative tagline

Packing bags now, hope to be there and shopping shortly after lunch. Is there an LE dinner/meet up this year?

Facebook -

Lynx with OGSI-15 and big holding tank, Redmax on tanked, and National 3b that swings both ways...
Old 2012-03-31, 9:28am
Chrissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by theglasszone View Post
Aw, you guys - I'm so excited for you all! I'm going to miss it terribly First time in 5 years I'm not going to be there...hope you all will take (and post) photos!!! Have a blast! It's such a wonderful show...

De
I was looking for you De ....I wanted to buy some goodies of yours.... There was less venders this year..No Arrow springs or Frantz. I was ready to buy some rods. Dang!!! But that didn't stop me from getting other things!!! LOL. Can't wait to play with all the goodies and things I learned.

Old 2012-03-31, 9:35am
needs creative tagline

Yeah, very disappointed in no AS and no frantz. Guess I will have to spend my $ over at the new golden gate tubing booth!

Facebook -

Lynx with OGSI-15 and big holding tank, Redmax on tanked, and National 3b that swings both ways...
Old 2012-03-31, 8:13pm
Sam I Am

My classes are over students all survived! Now to pack everything to ship in the morning.
Sam

Old 2012-03-31, 10:50pm
needs creative tagline

The golden gate guys were very awesome to me even though I am sure I am small potatoes to them compared with the big time boro peeps! I will be spending more $ with them in the future as my budget allows!

Facebook -

Old 2012-04-02, 8:43am
I speak Murrini!

Anyone have pictures?

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2012-04-02, 3:16pm

Sorry, no pictures. I did take two of Sam Hibler's classes though and they were so cool. I had so much fun and learned tons. I can't wait for next year...hopefully I'll get to go again.

Collette
Old 2012-04-03, 5:48pm
Sam I Am

Collette glad you enjoyed my classes. It was a pleasure meeting you. We made some awesome beads and had lots of fun.
Sam