Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2010-03-16, 4:20pm
Mr. Cellophane

Just decided to try the show one more time...
I will be sharing some of my booth space with Kate Mckinnon, so make sure you stop by.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Libby

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-03-29, 9:12am
Damn Frit Bitch

I'm going. Taking classes (not lampworking- too cheap this year) and buying!!
Old 2010-04-27, 7:37am

Hi Libby,
I'm going to be your neighbor I worked at B&B with PennyMichelle for years; we missed last year and I was so happy to have a chance to go this year!

I'll PM you Libby so we can start figuring out who should bring what to the show.

Kim
www.cuteglassbeads.com

New blog from me with Joan Miller, porcelain artist extraordinaire!
www.eastcoast-westcoastbeads.blogspot.com

[/size]
Old 2010-04-27, 7:59am
no more

ABR will be there!
Cody and Ross. Bring your cameras! We will dress to please....
Old 2010-04-27, 8:43am
sunscreen me baby

lol! what does that mean?!

~

Old 2010-05-01, 8:29pm
Addicted to Glass.

How much is there for a boro guy? I live just outside of Madison so it's not a far drive.

The 1 class I REALLY wanted was with Milon Townsend, but when I found it, it was full, and now it's not even there!

Old 2010-05-01, 9:53pm
no more

We always bring boro stuff to B&B.

We're ABR!

Send me a PM, if you want me to bring any torches or tools you want to check out!
Old 2010-05-03, 6:38am
Addicted to Glass.

I'm thinking about going for the Flame-off... It's too bad that there aren't more boro classes available.

Old 2010-05-03, 7:04am
Mr. Cellophane

Can't wait to meet you Kim!

Libby

Old 2010-05-03, 6:14pm
Addicted to Glass.

I ordered my Flame-Off Tickets! I'll be there most of the day Friday, and at the Flame-off Friday Night!

Old 2010-05-04, 6:49am

There's lots of fab boro work to check out-not least from Harold Williams Cooney (he's fund-raising on ebay for the trip right now), the fabulous Wayne Robbins (ok I'm partial), and too many more to list! You should come!

Kim
(soft glass)

[/size]
Old 2010-05-05, 8:31am
Broken

I had no idea how much went on at this! Flame Off, Auction, Meet the Teacher, I'm going to need to eat my wheaties!

Old 2010-05-05, 9:12am
Cancer SUCKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicker View Post
I had no idea how much went on at this! Flame Off, Auction, Meet the Teacher, I'm going to need to eat my wheaties!
I guarantee you that you will go to bed every night exhausted. Well I did last year anyway.

It is so worth going to this event.

Old 2010-05-05, 10:09am
Broken

I am really excited I just didn't know we had so much to do! Plus I booked a class on the one day I had off

Old 2010-05-05, 10:43am

I'll be there in the GlasClay & MetalManiaClay booth demoing, look forward to seeing everone.
Geneva
Old 2010-05-06, 8:37pm
Julie Nordine

I'll be there... year two. Booth 1136.... can't wait! Come by & say hi.

So happy that you decided to give it another shot, Libby, your work is fabulous!

..........................FINGERPRINTS ARE OVERRATED!
What have you done today to make yourself proud?
keep it positive...practice patience...believe in yourself...learn from your mistakes...be there for others
Old 2010-05-06, 10:22pm
High Maintenance

I'll be there I'm taking a couple classes and I'll be there to shop one day as well
Old 2010-05-07, 7:18am
Mr. Cellophane

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreditRiverArtGlass View Post
I'll be there... year two. Booth 1136.... can't wait! Come by & say hi.

So happy that you decided to give it another shot, Libby, your work is fabulous!
Aww Julie you are so sweet. I am taking everyones advice and bringing the small stuff.

Can't wait to see you Nic. Make sure you come and see me!

Libby

Old 2010-05-07, 11:53am

B and B is amazing; and if you have time, don't forget the beautiful Milwaukee Art Museum! www.mam.org
With the notable wings that open up twice daily, seems like when the wind is low they 'flap' them at noon, but don't quote me. We walked from the Hilton, it's about a mile of pleasant downtown sidewalks, not bad at all.

Getting excited....

Kimmie

[/size]
Old 2010-05-07, 4:58pm
Celebrating Passion

my beads are always at the South east mich. glass bead guild table with 14 other Artist's...opposite corner is Margaret Zinser...makes a great spot to drool...for all you droolers out there

Old 2010-05-18, 10:59am

I posted this in another thread but I'll be at the show again this year (booth #1157 with Stephanie Dieleman - stephaniebeads!).

We are really looking forward to it and will be in the flame-off as well. Fun fun! Looking forward to seeing you all again this year!!

Check out my new DRAGON Tutorial now on

Old 2010-05-18, 11:39am
Julie Nordine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby L. View Post
Aww Julie you are so sweet. I am taking everyones advice and bringing the small stuff.

Can't wait to see you Nic. Make sure you come and see me!
That's exactly what I was going to say, Libby... pieces & parts, for sure. Some finished stuff, but lots of pieces & parts... it'll be fabulous!!

Can't wait to see you, Kerri!!

See you guys in 22 days! (eek!!!)

..........................FINGERPRINTS ARE OVERRATED!
What have you done today to make yourself proud?
keep it positive...practice patience...believe in yourself...learn from your mistakes...be there for others
Old 2010-05-18, 10:08pm
Broken

I just got all my tickets and passes WOW! This is going to be so much fun! I want to visit with everyone too. Julie (who MUST be bringing those cute acorns!), Libby dinner is a must!!

Old 2010-05-19, 3:58am
sunscreen me baby

Guess I didn't post this. Hard to believe, lol But, I'm in booth 1017 with Deanna Chase.

~

Old 2010-05-20, 6:36pm
Broken

Quzie we have to do dinner (or something) too! I haven't seen you in ages!

Old 2010-05-20, 6:55pm
sunscreen me baby

Definitely. We can torture the waitress with our special food needs, lol.

~

Old 2010-05-20, 8:32pm
Broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyQ View Post
Definitely. We can torture the waitress with our special food needs, lol.
OH yeah! Im not too bad, I just take stuff out, and ask for stuff on the side, and avoid sugar, and peppers ehehehhehehh BUT there are a bunch of new drinks I wanna try

Old 2010-05-20, 10:11pm
Cancer SUCKS!

Is there any way to arrange a dinner night out? I will have a car. Would love to meet up with some of you!

Old 2010-05-26, 9:17pm
Broken

Holy cow! I just got the masters class info and this is going to be a fun packed week!!

Old 2010-05-28, 7:57am
Still makin' flowers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahRachel View Post
I'll be over at the 1 Stop Bead Shop booth again, selling her stuffs and also my own. I can't recall the booth number...
As an update, my lampwork flowers will be at the 1 Stop Bead Shop booth # 820

My seed beading kits & tutorials will be on sale at Buy The Kit booth # 910.

--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!