Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2011-08-15, 11:11am

Default Help me find "that murrini site"

Not long ago someone posted a link to a site where you could buy beautiful murrini...all of one kind. I think the thread was because they had pink murrini back in stock. I bought some but forgot to bookmark the site and now can't find it!

Dang.

I hate to buy the mixes because I don't like all of them in the mix. So this site was perfect and the prices were right.

I've looked at my credit card charges, paypal, email....I'm an idiot. Can't find it. Corina might buy from them as she uses a lot of the pinks that I love so much. Don't a set or two you can see her beads with the pink murrini like I bought. http://www.corinabeads.com/pages/availablebeads.php

(I know this is show and tell, I am camera challenged so rarely post, but I put this here because the Gallery is so "well traveled")
Old 2011-08-15, 11:33am

Chase Designs, Lori and Kim or John Rizzi Glassworks by chance?

They would be the top three that come to my mind. And Deanne Buchanan (sorry if I'm spelling it wrong) also usually has lovely murrini in her etsy store as well.

Oh and Feng Frit Factory just restocked their etsy store!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-08-15, 11:46am
Tweedle Dumb

I think Ron from Art Glass House was selling a bunch of little pink murrini for crazy cheap. I think it was in the sale rack section, and they posted a link to the supplier as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<Click For My Latest Murrini!

<Click! For Pandora Style Beads!
Old 2011-08-15, 11:52am
Tweedle Dumb

http://lampworketc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199680

Old 2011-08-15, 11:53am

I have bought the pink ones like corina uses from murano millefiori. They have different sizes and colors as well and you don't have to buy them in a mix. I believe the design is called a cog. Here's the link that will bring you to their site and if you scroll down the page and there are a few different colors besides pink too. Hope this is what you were looking for!
http://www.ec-securehost.com/Dancing..._ARRIVALS.html

Last edited by New2glassgal; 2011-08-15 at 11:56am.
Old 2011-08-15, 12:12pm

Yes! Thank you, it was the murano murrini site! And it was the post Jamie Lynne linked to that led me there. I did a search for "murrini" and "pink murrini" but the original post is for "pink muini"?

Proof read. The lesson is....proof read, something I fail to do too often!

lol

Thanks a ton. It is great stuff and at a great price. As to Chase, Rizzi, Lori etc I've bought a ton from them as well but I'm saving them. Because I'm afraid I'll ruin them or the bead won't be that good. So I'm gonna practice with these.

Last edited by spixton; 2011-08-15 at 1:06pm.
Old 2014-06-26, 7:06am
Queen Bee

Can someone (Jamey Lynn?) post the website again for the murano murrini? Seems the link above does not work. Thanks!

Donna

Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Handmade Artist Lampwork Jewelry
Old 2014-06-26, 7:10am
Tweedle Dumb

http://www.muranomillefiori.com/

Old 2014-06-26, 7:12am
Queen Bee

Thank you Jamie Lynne!!

Donna

Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Handmade Artist Lampwork Jewelry