LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Old 2007-11-28, 11:47am
Senior Moment

Default Fairy tut?

Has anyone seen a fairy tutorial? I would love to make one for a piece I am doing. Thanks for any info!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2007-11-28, 2:05pm
Sheryll

Ooooo, I'd be interested in one, too.
Old 2007-11-28, 9:06pm
Glass my new Obsession

Me too

Old 2007-11-29, 6:41pm
Molten Glass Addict

Wink

I made a fairy once. She's balding, and my grand daughter said she has big boobs.lol

< me in my younger days

< me now days

< me after a pomegranate rum slushie

Last edited by Glasstastic Treasures; 2007-11-29 at 6:55pm.
Old 2007-11-29, 6:57pm
Molten Glass Addict

Don't know how she turned out so well for my first one. Not even sure how I did it. All I know is that watch out for the breasts. Try to keep em under a DDD. You can see a crack in her skirt. Hmm, wonder how that happened....kids.

< me in my younger days

< me now days

Old 2007-11-30, 1:02am
I speak Murrini!

Jamie:

She looks a bit "beguiled", but she's cute!!! And hey, how about showing us how you made that cute little Gingerbread Guy in your Avie? I think I need a cookie...

DeAnne in CA

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2007-11-30, 5:33am
Molten Glass Addict

Sure, now he's easy!! I'll do a Gingy tute this weekend!

< me in my younger days

< me now days

Old 2007-11-30, 5:00pm
Sheryll

Thanks Jamie - She's adorable! Oh yeah, a ginger tut would be awesome.
Old 2007-11-30, 6:42pm
She's Back & Burnin'

Jamie,

She's really cute and has quite a character! Esp those boobs! LOL!!!!

Sara

Old 2007-12-02, 9:54pm
Senior Moment

Bazoooommmmmms! OMG! She is great!

Old 2007-12-03, 9:16am
ManBearPig

Milon Townsend has some nice ones on Ebay right now...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Butterscotch-Fai...QQcmdZViewItem

Old 2007-12-03, 11:11am
Senior Moment

Thanks Cosmo.... if only.....

Old 2008-01-31, 8:38pm

can i buy her?? email me lany5572@yahoo.com

chelle...
bead junkie
Old 2008-02-11, 1:40pm
Piscean Fire Goddess

I don't know about a tutorial, but I do know that Deanna (Travelin'gal) makes the most awesome ones ever.

- SJS Glasswork & Creations
Exploring a philosophical fantasy world.
Old 2012-05-23, 5:27pm
Katherine

I am wondering if anyone created a fairy tut since this thread was started?

Our next door neighbor kids are making two fairy gardens and are asking me to make a or two fairy for them. They seems to think I would just know how to make them. LOL Not sure I could even with a tut but I thought I would at least see if I can find one.
Thanks

Old 2012-05-28, 1:05am

If I new how to make a tutorial I'd be game! any advice as to how to actually make a tutorial? (pdf and all that computer stuff that I don't understan?)
Attached Images

ebay

website New shop on website!

New Etsy shop!
Old 2012-05-28, 4:42am

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass obsessed View Post
I am wondering if anyone created a fairy tut since this thread was started?

Our next door neighbor kids are making two fairy gardens and are asking me to make a or two fairy for them. They seems to think I would just know how to make them. LOL Not sure I could even with a tut but I thought I would at least see if I can find one.
Thanks
I didn't even catch the date

Duane

REVAMPED WEBSITE NOW OPEN

Old 2012-05-28, 4:49am

I love your fairies
Old 2012-05-28, 5:25am
Katherine

Rachelle your fairies are stunning. Too bad we live so far apart as I would know how to do the computer part but I have know idea how to make a fairy. Especially ones as stunning as yours.

Old 2012-05-28, 5:56am

The fairies are wonderful. Thank you both for sharing them. Would be a fun tutorial.
Old 2012-10-10, 2:04pm
No Longer an LE Member

darling fairies everyone !
Old 2012-10-10, 2:08pm
...displaced ocean lover

Default They Ain't Purdy...

I've been making "Scary Fairies"....

I was thinking, who needs a Fairy Godmother more than a Zombie? They lose so many parts...
Attached Images

Introducing...MY Etsy!!

Now featuring SOCK MONKEY AND SEA TURTLE beads!

....and now with Hot Steeeeenking Peppers!!!

...and Muggle Made Sorting Hats