Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-03-15, 4:39pm

Default Mike goes to Murano SOON

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hello everyone, no I am not in Murano! But I have been to Murano many times and I have taken many pictures, but my pictures stay on my memory stick and I am never sharing my photos with you and you are very important to me. And since most of you will never go to Murano, I would like to share photos with you when I arrive there on the 28th of May this year.

So what I am doing is getting lessons from Keith and he is training the 'untrainable ADD master' how to do it!

So this thread will be my training room and I will continue to post between now and the time I depart for Europe on the 19th of April.

This will not be an easy task for a man who took five years to learn how to cut and paste!

But I can do it (that is what Keith just said).

So my first photo is a photo of Murano very early in the morning, probably on a weekend.
Mike

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206
Old 2010-03-15, 4:49pm

Default Burano

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This is a photo of downtown Burano, home of lace and pastel colored homes, great food and other stuff.

Mike

The Torch Website:

Old 2010-03-15, 4:55pm
In search of her path....

oo I wish I could go!

Prints for sale in my
!
Old 2010-03-15, 6:52pm
Glass Hive Kiln Tech.

How many of us will fit in your suitcase?

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau
Old 2010-03-15, 7:10pm

Maybe we go to Murano in summer!

Than we are on vacation in italy, so I hope we go.....

See my E-Book on Etsy!
Aloha Chrysanthemum Beads Tutorial!

Old 2010-03-16, 11:37am

Why don't you get together a FrantzArtGlass cruise ship, and take us all with you? We could do beads on the way over and back.
Old 2010-03-16, 12:18pm
Forever P~P~P :0)

OMG...... a bead making cruise ship!!

Ya!! That would be an awesome idea and Mike can entertain us with all his little photo antics!! I'm game! I'd sell my soul for a ticket on that boat!

Sandy
No hurry ~ no worries ~ unless its hot & drippy..!

Hot Head & big BBQ tank of propane!

awesome banner by Knatty Dreadz!! WE MISS YOU!
Old 2010-03-16, 4:21pm

Default My Glass

This is not the warehouse at Effetre, this is a shot of the Frantz Art Glass warehouse. This is not Murano, this is a training session for me.

Mike

The Torch Website:

Old 2010-03-16, 4:34pm
Micromosaic and Lampwork

I don't throw temper tantrums, but............ TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!!!!!

I love Venice! Have fun Mike.

Old 2010-03-16, 4:53pm
Melting

I love your warehouse. Can I live there?

~
~
~

SRA Member #E20
Old 2010-03-16, 6:32pm

Default I Ain't Squirrling Around

Quote:
I love your warehouse. Can I live there?
You would have to share the building with the resident squirrel

Mike

The Torch Website:

Old 2010-03-16, 9:19pm

so much glass...so little money *sigh*

Quote:

This is not the warehouse at Effetre, this is a shot of the Frantz Art Glass warehouse. This is not Murano, this is a training session for me.

Mike
Old 2010-03-17, 4:30pm
Melting

That's fine with me. I like squirrels.

What is the glass in the bottom left? I hope I have it. It looks nice.

~
~
~

SRA Member #E20
Old 2010-03-17, 5:13pm
Expert Thread Strangler

Quote:

This is not the warehouse at Effetre, this is a shot of the Frantz Art Glass warehouse.
I just about had the big O when I saw this picture!!!
Old 2010-03-17, 5:53pm

Darn. Why can't I see any pics?

Back in my day, we had nine planets.