Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Beads of Courage > Beads of Courage

Beads of Courage -- Discussion for all things Beads of Courage; the only not-for-profit, arts-in-medicine program putting to use the talents of glass beadmakers to uplift children dealing with life threatening illnesses, their families and the people who care for them. Families, clinicians and artists alike are welcome to join in! (Thank you to Lampwork Etc. for supporting Beads of Courage and helping to foster communication!) PHOTOS OF INDIVIDUALS OR CHILDREN ONLY ALLOWED WITH THEIR SPECIFIC CONSENT.

Old 2012-02-18, 1:39am
I'm meeeeelting

I did another sweep of my house, scrounged up another 40+ beads and put them in the mail on Thurs. They're a mix of sizes, but there are a couple of big honkers in the mix.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-02-18, 4:42am
StudioMarcy

Yay Felicia! That's a big bunch.

As for colors, seems like kids like all kinds, from bright to pastels to mellow. Have fun with what you like to make and the kids will like them too. Don't forget there are all ages of kids- from babies through teens, so lots of different tastes.

Marcy Lamberson
Studio Marcy
Old 2012-02-18, 7:43am
Peerless Thread Killer

I sent a bunch a few weeks ago. Can't remember the exact number, but I hope you received them.

Old 2012-02-18, 8:52am

Quote:
I sent a bunch a few weeks ago. Can't remember the exact number, but I hope you received them.
I'm sure that they arrived and went back out very quickly. We're down to the bottom of the supplies at the moment so they don't stay around for long. The receipting process still lags a bit from a shortage of warm bodies to do it but I'm also sure that you'll hear from the home office soon.

Robert
Old 2012-02-18, 10:14am
I'm kinda biz-EE

Found a strand I forgot about. I'll get them in the mail this week with some other extras.

Old 2012-02-19, 7:47am
Peerless Thread Killer

Quote:
I'm sure that they arrived and went back out very quickly. We're down to the bottom of the supplies at the moment so they don't stay around for long. The receipting process still lags a bit from a shortage of warm bodies to do it but I'm also sure that you'll hear from the home office soon.

Robert
Thanks! I'll do another sweep for any beads I can send.

Old 2012-02-19, 4:21pm

Smile

I'm excited to learn we have an upcoming BOC event here in the Chicago area next month
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. I hope to get further details, and plan to come and cram as much beadmaking as I can do in the three hours of the studio time at Hoys. I have to shut down my studio in the winter, so these three hours in a studio will be most welcome and couldn't be for a better cause
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.