Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2015-09-27, 11:36am

Smile

Here is a nice image of a Roman horse Lucio did that would translate nicely into stems of goblets, or as a bead as this one is perched on a base he also constructed.!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2015-10-03, 1:16am

Hi Ofilia,

To see some of my work hereŽs my Homepage or google around.
http://artglassmax.vpweb.de/1-INTRO.html

I am coming from a family working as glass blowers since at least 5 generations,originated from Lauscha/germany where thereŽs glass made since hundreds of years.Currently I work free lance in a historic glass factory
In my earlier years I used to work with Lauscha soft glass but later switched to boro.
IŽd really like to come but need to wait and get the money.
Hopefully christmas season will be good enough.

Thanks for your kind answer.

Axel Heintz the glassmax
Old 2015-10-08, 5:28pm

Four trips and it is still not enough
I need more.. please tell me there is room?

I will behave .. honest!

-----

I finished reading the thread and... I want the LONG class!!

Four trips and I can tell you it is worth every single penny you will spend!!
Not just for Lucio and glass, but for the origin of glass - VENICE, MURANO and BURANO (you can dump my ashes there when I die)

When you make a bucket list... put this on it

(go look me up on the glass artists website to see what I have learned from Lucio!)

Last edited by lauries; 2015-10-08 at 5:36pm. Reason: Clarity
Old 2015-10-08, 7:13pm

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassmax View Post
Hi Ofilia,

To see some of my work hereŽs my Homepage or google around.
http://artglassmax.vpweb.de/1-INTRO.html

I am coming from a family working as glass blowers since at least 5 generations,originated from Lauscha/germany where thereŽs glass made since hundreds of years.Currently I work free lance in a historic glass factory
In my earlier years I used to work with Lauscha soft glass but later switched to boro.
IŽd really like to come but need to wait and get the money.
Hopefully christmas season will be good enough.

Thanks for your kind answer.

Axel Heintz the glassmax
Ciao, Axel! It would be a HONOR to have you join us. No worries, there is still time to gather the funds, and by having the option of 3 or up to 6 days, you can customize it to your benefit. I will keep you in the "hopeful" list and will keep in touch. Remember to drop me an email so that I can include you in our mailings. It will so great to have you with us. You are close to Lucio's age and I know you will get along very well. We have a couple other males in the group so far, so it will be a nice balance.

ANDIAMO !!

Old 2015-10-08, 7:19pm

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauries View Post
Four trips and it is still not enough
I need more.. please tell me there is room?

I will behave .. honest!

-----

I finished reading the thread and... I want the LONG class!!

Four trips and I can tell you it is worth every single penny you will spend!!
Not just for Lucio and glass, but for the origin of glass - VENICE, MURANO and BURANO (you can dump my ashes there when I die)

When you make a bucket list... put this on it

(go look me up on the glass artists website to see what I have learned from Lucio!)
Ciao, Laurie! So awesome to see you back on board! I still remember when you had cold feet that first trip and I had to talk you over it and look at you now, ready for an encore. You know the ropes, you know how there are so many facets and layers of exploration possible in this trip.

I looked at the drop of the euro now, and WOW it's the perfect time to capitalize on the dollar being this strong. Scuola Bubacco has even joined the modern Paypal method, only they won't absorb the fees, but it's not so bad in the end. Certainly makes it easier to do payments as time goes on and not let it pile too much. Just sayin'........ food for thought.

Drop me that email to get you on board, my friend!

Old 2015-10-20, 12:34am

Smile Murano

Yes I would be interested
Maybe x 2
Regards:
Old 2015-10-20, 12:41am

Default Lucio

Went to his studio this year
And have been taken a workshop in the U.S.
Sounds like a lot of fun
Regards👻🐨😆
Old 2015-10-25, 12:41am

Hi Ofilia,

To see some of my work just check my homepage
www.artglassmax.vpweb.de