Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2013-10-05, 8:28am

Default 2014 marble show

The eighth annual Orange County Marble Show in Southern California.

Antique and Contemporary Art Glass Marbles

March 15, 2014

At the
Howard Johnson Hotel
222 W. Houston Ave.
Fullerton, Ca.
For room reservations, Call…
Phone – (714) 626-7832

Open from 9:00 to 3:00 on Saturday, March 15, 2014

NO admission fee and parking is free too!

The Center Ballroom will be the location of the 43 vendor tables on the bottom floor.

I encourage you to contact your friends and ask them to stop at the show and check things out. If you help me spread the word about the marble show it would much be appreciated.

Thank you!!!

Rich

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2014-01-10, 7:52pm

I am setting up table assignments for the March 15th marble show and I need to know that you are wanting to get a table to sell at the show. The cost is the usual $50 per table. Please let me know if you want a table to sell at the show by he end of the month or sooner.

Thanks

Old 2014-03-09, 9:01pm

ok everyone, next Saturday is THE day!!!!! Hope to see many of you all at my show

Old 2014-03-15, 9:48pm

Hey everyone, we had over 400 people come through the door the first 2 hours of the show and stayed busy all 6 hours. I had to "clear them out" at 3pm because we had to be cleaned up by 4 since a wedding was going to use the ballroom! I stopped counted after 2 hours there were so many people from the public coming through the door!