No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2014-02-03, 8:54am
Still makin' flowers...

Default Tucson Here We Go!

I can't believe that no threads have been started for Tucson! Who else will be there?

I'll be at the Best Bead Show, beginning Wednesday 2/5. I'll be in the Front Foyer, booth 5/6, just to the left of the front doors. Drop by, say hello. I teach all day Thursday and Friday morning, so Shawn will be running the booth without me during that time.

He's got new lampworking tools and some wonderful lampworked frogs.

I've got lampwork beads (only a few flowers, though, so if you want one, come by right away) and my jewelry.

Beading tutorials will possibly be with our stuff as well, or possibly housed within the FiberAndBeads booth where you can get your pattern and then shop for the beads right there.

Please, if you do drop by, introduce yourself. I have so many friends here that I know by your LE name and haven't met yet in person.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!
Old 2014-02-04, 7:35am

I'll be there too! Lots of glass chainmaille jewelry and components.

I'll also be at The Best Bead Show, in the gym (I can't remember my booth number, but I'm in the aisle all the way to the left, right next to Joy Munshower (Tile Goddess - in case she doesn't see this thread ). I also have a booth out at The Tucson Bead Show (the one in The Windmill) that my mom is running. She'll be in the main room on the left.

Can't wait to see everyone!

Old 2014-02-04, 8:18am
Glass Addict

WooHoo!! See you awesome chickies there too! Hannah I'm inside in the booth next to rockin' Kim Edwards

Come and find us!!

Old 2014-02-07, 3:30am

I'm there too - hi guys!

I'm inside, a couple of rows over from Kim and Joy (and one row over from where it says I am on the map)...

par dsglass, on ipernity

Red par dsglass, on ipernity
Old 2014-02-10, 5:14pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I was there! Got to meet lots of cool peeps. Lots of work, I just got home. My eyes are burning and my tummy is hungry for real food.