Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2007-11-22, 7:58am
kindasorta Spring almost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Can't wait to see pictures!
I suck and it is EVERYONES' birthday, it seems, and Christmas is coming... Grace has nice pics of the beads in plain colours on her site - just remember what I wrote about the names - Steel Blue is Teal...

Sorry that I haven't checked everyone elses' sites to see if you all have pics of the colours... I refer to Grace's because I know her and know for sure that she has the photos of plain sample beads beside the rod photos and she does not use any funky non-Lauscha names, so it's really clear.

Smiles,
Carol Anne

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2008-05-29, 9:18am

I'd like to get this thread actice again. We've had some new Lauscha colors come out over the winter and I'd like to see more Lauscha beads (any colors) if possible!
Anyone got Lauscha to show? Or tips to share?
Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !

Last edited by PaulaD; 2008-05-30 at 9:41pm.
Old 2008-05-30, 12:55am
kindasorta Spring almost

As soon as you and Grace get your new colors, and I get my camera fixed, I will have some awesome pics to share. With one of my part-time job contracts ending, hopefully I will have time for more glass. But 4 part-time jobs minus 1 part-time job, still equals 3 part-time jobs. Oh well, better than no jobs!

Smiles,
Carol Anne

Old 2008-05-30, 9:19am

I miss you Carolanne! Come back & post more!
Hugs,
~luna

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies
Old 2008-05-30, 9:20am

Grace and I are getting new colors???

Hey Sweetie. Sorry about all of those jobs. And nice to see you posting again!

Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2008-05-30, 9:58pm

Heck I'm still waiting for the boat! Got a few new colors coming in....
Supposed to be here in a week or two from what they are telling me.
I just wish it would hurry up!
Love to see some new pics

Old 2008-05-31, 7:35am
kindasorta Spring almost

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunamoonshadow View Post
I miss you Carolanne! Come back & post more!
Hugs,
~luna
It's just soooo busy! I have always worked full-time before this, so it's been difficult juggling having to travel in the middle of the day from one part-time gig to the other. Then the freelance stuff... Well, it all eats time...

But I still do love living here... It's asparagus season at the moment - it's much more expensive than in Canada, but you have to eat it ONCE anyways. So Hawaii sandwiches and asparagus with homemade hollandaise for supper...

The cats love it here because the windowsills are a foot wide. No falling off on their heads while sunning anymore...

I will try to participate more. In the meantime, I am planning a very big surprise for people who love to use Lauscha glass. It is going to take a while, but it will be worth it.

xoxoxo, Carol Anne

Old 2008-05-31, 8:15am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reenie View Post
Heck I'm still waiting for the boat! Got a few new colors coming in....
Supposed to be here in a week or two from what they are telling me.
I just wish it would hurry up!
Love to see some new pics
Irene,
That is great that you will have the first of the new colors! If you look on your invoice they should be listed by name. (I didn't get mine yet!) Soooo, since you have just one job and Carol Anne has 4 jobs and I have 2 jobs you an be the one to take the photos and show us the new colors!
Okay?
Paula

Like US on Facebook !
Old 2008-05-31, 8:17am

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolanne View Post
It's just soooo busy! I have always worked full-time before this, so it's been difficult juggling having to travel in the middle of the day from one part-time gig to the other. Then the freelance stuff... Well, it all eats time...

But I still do love living here... It's asparagus season at the moment - it's much more expensive than in Canada, but you have to eat it ONCE anyways. So Hawaii sandwiches and asparagus with homemade hollandaise for supper...

The cats love it here because the windowsills are a foot wide. No falling off on their heads while sunning anymore...

I will try to participate more. In the meantime, I am planning a very big surprise for people who love to use Lauscha glass. It is going to take a while, but it will be worth it.

xoxoxo, Carol Anne
A SURPRISE???

Hey Sweetie,
Can you please ask for me in German if my Glassdaddy Purple is on this shipment or the next shipment? I get so confused. Thanks.

Paula

Like US on Facebook !