Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2012-10-26, 9:40am

Default ThatFritGirl... ?

I placed an order a couple of weeks ago and haven't been able to get any information on it. My PM and email have gone unanswered. When I put in my order number in her tracking box it says "all your orders have been processed".

Does any one know if Leslie is having a temporary problem? I see she hasn't been active on LE since the 19th.
Old 2012-10-26, 8:01pm
Night Person

Hi Robin,
I had a hiccup on a recent order due to me moving and my old address being stuck somewhere in the site from orders in the past. Last I heard from her was Sunday the 14th, but she's great and I'm not worried.

I think once your order ships, there's no web info, but she'll get back to you soon I hope. She had a lot going on with her health and family at one point, so I pray for her sake that isn't what's holding her up.
Old 2012-10-27, 6:06pm
The Andrea Half

Folks, I will check -- she's had a lot going on, but we usually talk on the phone every few days, and I'll ask her to pop into LE and check up on what's going on. She's usually extremely punctilious about getting orders out as soon as she can, so ....

--Andrea

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-10-27, 6:29pm

Thanks guys! I appreciate your sticking with me!

Robin, your order DID go out wednesday - sorry about the delay, I usually like to ship within a few days at the latest but the last day of the sale my computer took a temporary mental vacation - the HD caught a small virus
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
but we were able to get it back up & running.

Being the complete MOOSE that I am I'd printed two packing slips (which will complete the order in the system) right before the computer crashed. After I'd gotten the rest of the orders packed and shipped (today!!!), I found the two original orders, which should have gone out first. (have I lost anyone yet??)

Anyway, the owners of those two original orders will be getting either part of their order reimbursed or a gift certificate for having to wait for the bonehead store owner to get her, well, you get the picture....
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If anyone EVER has a question about their order, please don't hesitate to email me (
) or leave a VM on my cell: 210.313.9598 - I only bite my sister

Cheers & thanks,
Leslie

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2012-10-28, 8:59am
The Andrea Half

And trust me, she can bite! I think I still have a mark somewhere .... oh, well, we both get our shots every year, so no harm done

Old 2012-10-28, 9:11am

I'm glad it was just a little hiccup and all is good with you.
Thanks!
Old 2012-10-28, 1:38pm

Thanks Robyn!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2012-11-09, 10:00am
Obsessionwoman

Never mind....need a nap....sorry

Last edited by obsessionwoman; 2012-11-09 at 10:15am. Reason: I forgot to check my order off in my checkbook...so I have been looking for it but had put it away in a new stash place...
Old 2012-11-12, 7:39am
Night Person

Good news Leslie! Some dude in my apartment complex has had my package this whole time. He opened it, and didn't want to leave it outside in the open with the weather we've been having. It came up chit-chatting in the laundry room of my apartment building, go figure. I wanted to strangle the guy. At long last, I DID get the dang frit.

However all the entries on the invoice did have the correct address, same with paypal. The only place my old house address showed up was on the stamps.com label, so something is up with your interface to that, that it didn't get the address change correct.

I never heard back from you, but figured other folks might want to be aware to double check with you if their address changes.
Old 2012-11-23, 8:26am

Yah, Phooey! That's what happens when you have too many email addresses! I thought that I hollered back because you were "out" of my "in"

I'm so glad that you got your package (finally)! I had your backup standing by (with updated addy) just in case, and updated your addy on the Stamps.com account. I'm also glad that you have nice neighbors... My sister-in-law's neighbors would have either refused, or signed and then done something to smash the package.

I hope that your holidays have been happy & healthy & full of glass so far!!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...