Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Auctions, self promotion, and related things

Auctions, self promotion, and related things -- Your current auctions on eBay, JustBeads, or any other site. Also any items that are for sale on your website. Show off what you have! Please delete your thread when it is completed.

Old 2016-02-28, 9:45am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Default Glitter for lampworking

****SALE**** - I need a bunch of this for a project, and placed a large order, so I've suddenly got quite a lot on my hands.. I'm discounting this to $5 an ounce until I'm down to what I need! Thanks!

1 ounce package of top quality glitter for lampworking. This is top quality natural mica, screened to a perfect size for use in beads. This makes fabulous glittery beads, and is easy to use - make your base bead, roll in glitter, or sprinkle it on, and encase. I find that I do better if I treat it like dichro and keep the bead out of the flame until it's encased, but I always work FAR too hot - other people don't report issues with working it hot.

1 ounce is almost 2 tablespoons.

More than 20 ounces available

Regularly $8 - on sale for $5 - per ounce, plus $3 shipping no matter how many ounces you order.

PM me with how many you want and your Paypal addy for an invoice.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by eregel; 2016-03-27 at 6:13am.
Old 2016-02-28, 1:45pm

I have some of Pat's glitter and it's wonderful!

--Helene
Old 2016-02-28, 6:53pm
Cheeky & Impervious

Is there only 1 oz?

Old 2016-02-28, 7:45pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julabula View Post
Is there only 1 oz?
I just edited - there's well over 20 ounces available, I just got a new batch.

L-111

Old 2016-03-21, 9:01pm
cats cats cats

Pat, do you have any of this left?
Old 2016-03-22, 10:18am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDK View Post
Pat, do you have any of this left?
Yes, I do!

L-111