Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2013-10-14, 4:49pm
Certified Glassaholic!

Default artcoinc.com website down?

Anyone know if artco is still around? Need to place an order but I'm getting an exceeded bandwidth error page.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-10-14, 4:53pm
Flame Dames Rule!

Yep, he's still there... give him a call, his work number is 408 - 288 -7978, and let him know about the website prob, if he doesn't already.

It's CA time, he'll still be answering!

Sharon Peters
New Bead Display Stands Available - pm me!

Specializing in Critters and Puns and other Cool Stuff...

Old 2013-10-14, 6:14pm
Melody of Glass

I had issues earlier today but it seems to be back up now.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Coming soon...

Old 2013-10-16, 6:41am

I was about to ask about this. I was trying to see if the had cheetahs in stock...
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
also wanted to check shelbo tips. ITs not working for me...
Old 2013-10-21, 5:06pm

Our web site has been under attack for about a week now.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When this first happened, there was so much traffic, we exceeded our monthly traffic allocation in less than a day. Plus, the web traffic log grew so big, we exceeded our disk space allotment.

We bumped up to another plan giving us more traffic and disk space, but shot through that within hours. We bumped up to another even bigger plan, but we maxed that out by day's end.

Our host told us that the attacks were coming from so many different IP addresses, there was nothing that they could do to block it. We were told that all we could do is wait it out, and hope that the attacker(s) would get tired and move on.

After having our site essentially offline for over a day, we moved the site to a different host. This new host has no traffic limits, but is having difficulty in keeping up with all of our traffic. Unfortunately, we don't get access to the web logs (as I did with our first host), so I really don't know what is going on. Yes, we are seeing that when we try to log into our site, we occasionally (or, should I say, too often!) get a 'Server Error'. If you get this, just hit Refresh (more than once, if needed) ... and it *should* come up.

Meanwhile, we still have our old files (and our email) on our old host. And, someone is *still* attacking it!
There's no logical explanation for why it's still being hit, and the host company has no idea what's happening ...

We're HOPING that this resolves soon, so we can move back to our original host, and be done with all of this!

Oh, and ChillrexGlass ... we received a shipment of GTT torches TODAY, and yes, we have some Cheetahs!

Thanks.

Malcolm

Email:

Phone:+1.408.288.7978
Old 2013-10-21, 8:25pm
kinda torching....

As much as I hate to say it, someone wouldn't put in the work for no reason, shady competitor or bad customer maybe?

Old 2013-10-21, 11:16pm
Slogan Challenged...

Someone hit Ceramic Arts Daily recently too, and they had to go offline for a bit. Nasty, glad you could switch to another host. It is ridiculous that that was your only recourse!

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2013-10-22, 7:49am

I been trying to get on there look at/buy the mini shelbos for my smith little.
Old 2013-10-22, 8:18am

Quote:
I been trying to get on there look at/buy the mini shelbos for my smith little.
We've been working with Mike Shelbo on re-designing the neck for the Mini Tips. We think we have a prototype ready. After testing (and possible refining), we hope to have it in production soon.

Malcolm

Email:

Phone:+1.408.288.7978
Old 2013-10-23, 11:43am

Cool id love to know! Ive heard nothing but good things about the current ones. Id love to own them but may hold off if theres a new prototype. Any teasers?