TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-09-18, 8:03am

Thank you, Judith, Yellowbird and Ali Oops!

I now have plenty of copies of both tutorials in my shop. I hope you are having fun with your tuts!

Check out my new DRAGON Tutorial now on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-09-23, 7:55am

This tutorial is the bomb! Very well written and photographed! Very easy to follow! I got the tut in the morning and had these in the kiln by evening. The set is wedding gift for my Brother and his new wife!
Attached Images

href="
target="_blank">www.beadsonfire.etsy.com
Old 2009-09-23, 8:27am

I just love these, Renee!

Gorgeous! Thanks for posting them!

Old 2009-09-23, 8:54am
Experimentalist

Renee, those are freakin' awesome! What an outstanding gift... on many levels.

Old 2009-09-24, 6:53am

Thank you for your kind words! I am very pleased with them. Can't wait to give them to them. Will be doing more of these.

href="
target="_blank">www.beadsonfire.etsy.com
Old 2010-01-18, 8:46pm
Dancing Moon Shadows

Thumbs up

Just came home from a VERY wonderful seminar with the marvelous KERRI FUHR. Thought I'd post my beads from our class.

If you ever have a chance to take a class from Kerri, I highly recommend her. She was gracious and kind to take on this newbie, and shared far more information than just the bead making. We talked about marketing ourselves, how to get published, how to work Etsy, and many more things. It was terrific.

[/b][/i][/font]
Old 2010-02-11, 8:00am

Hi Andrea!

I'm so glad you had fun in the class! You are definitely a skilled lampworker and it was great getting to meet you in person! Thanks so much for sharing the photos of your beads - great job!!

Old 2010-03-16, 5:01pm
Burning Fingers!

Still working on it! This is a 1" lentil. I still need to get my stem stringer thinner (try saying that fast!).

/
/
/

Old 2010-03-16, 7:50pm

I have to say that Kerri's beads are among my favorites and I'd love to see her demo!! I just saw some of her beads in the new stringing magazine and my GF about died laughing when glanced at the project and went "oh those are Kerri's beads!!" LOL it was her bee's. One day I am gonna get mysef a Raven though

Facebook

Blogger
Old 2010-03-16, 8:55pm
I think my raku is broken

Is this still available? I don't see it on Etsy. Really want it. Help.

Old 2010-03-16, 10:31pm
Burning Fingers!

Jenny - try sending her an email through Etsy.

/
/
/

Old 2010-03-17, 7:01am
I think my raku is broken

Done. Thanks, Jane. I'm the instant gratification type.

Old 2010-03-17, 8:46am

i have all of Kerri's tuts and they are AMAZING. I haven't tried the bee or the raven yet, just bought them yesterday, but i LURVE the dragonflies and scrolls i've made. my dragonflies have evolved a little, but i still love them.

Old 2010-03-17, 8:48am

Here's one of mine... it's not exactly like Kerri's but i learned all of the skills from her tut and then just played around til i found this little guy... i LOVED the tut, and learned a lot more than just the one design from it!

Old 2010-03-18, 12:48am

Just ordered your tut. Can´t wait to get it. I just love doing scrollwork, but can only do very simple scrolls for now. Hope to improve with the help of this tutorial.

R#115
Old 2010-03-19, 5:49am

Thank you Kerri for this wonderfull tutorial.
I got a chance to play with it today, and this is my first try. I can see, that I have to try and work with thinner stringer, I thought they where quite thin but apprently not. I also need to improve my raking skill.

R#115

Last edited by lonerp; 2010-03-19 at 5:50am. Reason: misspelling
Old 2010-04-17, 2:03pm
I speak Murrini!

Resurrecting this thread! I've had this tutorial since it came out...still haven't tried it But I will...swear!

Everyone's efforts so far are just LOVELY!

Saw Kerri's beautiful beads IN REAL LIFE at the Glass Craft Vegas show...and oh, how I'd love to be able to do these Tapestry Beads! They've been haunting me!

I'm on a Hot Head, though...not sure if there's such a thing as a "stringer sweet spot" with all that ambient, bushy flame heat! Anyone else tried this on a Hot Head yet? Just wondering...

De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2010-04-17, 6:25pm
Burning Fingers!

I don't know about anyone else DeAnne, but when I was on a HH I found it much easier to do scroll work than I do now on my Nortel Minor. I found the bushy flame gave me a larger sweet spot area - but maybe I just didn't know any better - LOL!

/
/
/

Old 2010-04-17, 8:00pm

don't tell me she did one on her Raven.. I can't do beads at all and but I'd love to be able to make her raven. LOL But then again if I made her raven it wouldn't be my raven right?? LOL

Facebook

Blogger
Old 2011-02-22, 2:40pm

Those are lovely, Anzie! Keep it up!

Old 2013-12-09, 4:59am

This is a great tutorial. Thank you very much Kerri!

Last edited by hipopo; 2013-12-09 at 5:13am.
Old 2013-12-09, 6:01am
Formerly FishBulb

Wow! You did an amazing job with those!

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.
Old 2013-12-09, 6:31am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitosis Glass View Post
Wow! You did an amazing job with those!
Thank you! I followed the very clear instructions I loved making these beads

Old 2013-12-11, 12:12pm

Luda, how beautiful.
Old 2013-12-11, 5:17pm
Senior Moment

I am SO buying this tut!

I never finish anything. I have a black belt in partial arts.
Old 2013-12-11, 5:22pm

Me, too!!!

Old 2013-12-11, 5:35pm

This tutorial is on my list for 2014. I love love love these beads. Ones posted in this thread are stunning.

Sue
and the present is a gift.