LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Old 2008-10-30, 2:43pm
Torch junkie

Default How to make dragon wings

Ok, A few of you have convinced me to offer this tutorial in my Etsy shop.

This tutorial explains how I make the wings for my dragons like this.

It only describes how the wings are made. I will be working on more tutorials over the next few months, showing how I make the eyes, head and body of my dragons, so that you may attempt to make a full dragon in the future. But for now the wings are the first thing that I make when I do these dragons and this will help to give you a starting point for creating your own dragons.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It's not the torch you have that makes you better. It's what you learn to do with the torch you have, that makes you better."
Old 2008-10-30, 3:10pm

Very cool looking wings! Good luck with your tutorial. I just listed a tutorial on silver wire wrapped bracelets.
Teena
Old 2008-10-30, 4:01pm
Torch junkie

Thank you Teena, I hope your tutorial does well for you too!

"It's not the torch you have that makes you better. It's what you learn to do with the torch you have, that makes you better."
Old 2008-10-30, 4:13pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Whoo hoo, just ordered it! Yay!

Old 2008-10-30, 4:22pm
Torch junkie

Thanks Donna, let me know how it works out for you.

Old 2008-10-30, 4:37pm
"Sinners have soul too"

It looks awesome! Maybe tomorrow is boro day... Or maybe I'll try it out with soft glass first... decisions, decisions...

Old 2008-11-01, 11:24am
Torch junkie

If anyone who has purchased this tutorial hasn't received it yet, or is having problems with it? Please contact me and I'll get you taken care of.

Thanks!

Old 2008-11-08, 8:56pm
Torch junkie

I want to thank everyone who has purchased this dragon wing tutorial and also let you know the rest of the dragon tutorial explaining how I make the eyes, head and dichroic belly of the dragon is now for sale in my Etsy Shop!